Cavaliers Break - page 2

To goldensight

fxbs:
Hm, interesting. Zappata, your thoughts about such phenomenon and how you came to this idea? (and why the name "cavaliers") ?

Cavaliers is a french word meaning knight. When the close of the second candle exceeds the high of the first candle meaning the knights are speeding to finish the mission (suppose it's an uptrend) , when we spot that the low of the first candle is breached, meaning the cavaliers finished the mission & they are returning home.................. Immagination!

Sorry it was for fxbs

Hi goldensight

goldensight:
Zappata, How are you determining when to take profit?

Until stopped out by a signal to the other side, it is a sort of a stop & reverse procedure. If you have any suggestion, please post.

zappata:
Hi Everybody

I want to introduce my new cavaliers break simple system. In this post, I will define the term cavaliers. In the next posts, I will explain the set up:

Use the 1 hour time frame

Which candlestick indicator are you using, please post

peterdias77:
zappata, can you write the rules here, chart is looking confusing now, what exactly do we do when we get buy or sell cavaliers

Hi peterdias

When I get a sell cavaliers I put a sell stop order 1 tick below the lowest low of the 2 cavaliers, first stop loss 1 tick above the highest high of the 2 cavaliers, we trail the stop 1 tick above new detected buy cavaliers which is the stop & reverse point. The procedure is reversed for buy cavaliers.

No indicator

increase:
Which candlestick indicator are you using, please post

I don't use any indicators, I just spot the cavaliers as described in post 1.

Daily

Hi everybody

I have done some testing on this proposed system on daily basis & weekly, It seems to work better than intraday. Could someone developp an indicator (daily), So it will be then easy to test on historical data.

Zappata

zappata:
Hi everybody

I have done some testing on this proposed system on daily basis & weekly, It seems to work better than intraday. Could someone developp an indicator (daily), So it will be then easy to test on historical data.

Zappata

Hi Zappata,

who should feel happy to help you after the funny happy-end you did in your previous thread ?

As you said, come back with your first kk$; then a lot of people here will help you ...

??????????????????

Michel:
Hi Zappata,

who should feel happy to help you after the funny happy-end you did in your previous thread ?

As you said, come back with your first kk$; then a lot of people here will help you ...

Hi Michel

I don't understand what I did wrong in my previous thread. I introduced a new revolutionary idea, using nonfixed wave length as grid length & I called it adaptive abdullah grid. I'm sure that many traders are using this idea & developping systems that should work. I hope my freind, that you are not a fast food fan who wants a ready made system to make him millions in acouple of days. Trading does not work so. About the complimentary tool, I explained clearly that it needs more testing & I will share it with my freinds who contributes in that thread especially Ryanklefas, ShahJb & others & of course I will share it in this forum after getting a respectable amount of money from it, I don't think this is evil. already 99% of the system is shared.

Please do not generalise, If you don't want to help that's your problem. Don't pretend to be the official speaker of the members of this forum.

With all respect,

Zappata

Ok, sorry, I am a little tired.

As I understand, I just win to write your indic... so I will try...

Thanks

Michel:
Ok, sorry, I am a little tired. As I understand, I just win to write your indic... so I will try...

Thanks in advance

Reason: