Attn: Long Time traders

What currency pairs do you guys find are the ones that will drop or spike and not return for a long time?

Thanks

goldensight:
The answer would depend on a few questions......

a. Not return for a long time....how long is the long time you are referring to?

b. What time frame chart are you referring to? Ihr or less, 4hr, Daily, Weekly, Monthly

Look at the gbp/usd where it started to spike on the weekly bar that had a high on that bar at 1.7934 on 4/16/2006 and is still rising and is currently at 1.9771 as of this writing. The gbp/usd had a previous run on the weekly charts that lasted about one year, the one before that lasted roughly 4 years from it's low starting in 2001ish.

Dang, I guess I'm staying away from GBP$

I trade <H1 (M15) and long time being maybe a few days.

Thanks

The answer would depend on a few questions......

a. "Not return for a long time"....how long is the long time you are referring to?

b. What time frame chart are you referring to? Ihr or less, 4hr, Daily, Weekly, Monthly

Look at the gbp/usd where it started to spike on the weekly bar that had a high on that bar at 1.7934 on 4/16/2006 and is still rising and is currently at 1.9771 as of this writing. The gbp/usd had a previous run on the weekly charts that lasted about one year, the one before that lasted roughly 4 years from it's low starting in 2001ish.

hi

matrixebiz:
What currency pairs do you guys find are the once that will drop or spike and not return for a long time? Thanks

it's hard question ..coz we don't know when the long term range shifting happen ..but using MA in daily or weekly can give u some clue when it will drop or spike for long time ...for example GBP daily maybe rejected on MA89 for a week to come ....just my prediction ...anything can change it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

It caould be Euro/USD

Nic

prasxz:
it's hard question ..coz we don't know when the long term range shifting happen ..but using MA in daily or weekly can give u some clue when it will drop or spike for long time ...for example GBP daily maybe rejected on MA89 for a week to come ....just my prediction ...anything can change it

===================

Are you talking about the Moving Averages indicator? How do I read it? I'm not experienced in reading these indicators and what they are trying to tell me.

Thanks

hi

matrixebiz:
Are you talking about the Moving Averages indicator? How do I read it? I'm not experienced in reading these indicators and what they are trying to tell me. Thanks

Right , MA is a basic indicator but it's profitable if you can read it...

price below MA means downtrend still remains and vice versa...just try 30 SMA and 10 SMA ...when cross each other that's entry point

===================

prasxz:
Right , MA is a basic indicator but it's profitable if you can read it...

price below MA means downtrend still remains and vice versa...just try 30 SMA and 10 SMA ...when cross each other that's entry point

===================

When I add the MA indicator to my chart. It wants to know MA - Period, method and shift.

How do I know what values it wants?

Thanks

Thanks guys for your input

Reason: