Vertical Line Indicator

Hi all,

I want ur help to build an indicator that draws a vertical line on every day shown on the platform at a specif time of the day, for ex. a vertical line on every day at 8.00 am on a give broker platform.

I thank your att and hope u can help me.

Gus, (not very well programmer)

Vertical line

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi all,

I want ur help to build an indicator that draws a vertical line on every day shown on the platform at a specif time of the day, for ex. a vertical line on every day at 8.00 am on a give broker platform.

I thank your att and hope u can help me.

Gus, (not very well programmer)

Try this indicator

mktopen_1.mq4

Files:
mktopen_1.mq4  9 kb

cja:
Try this indicator mktopen_1.mq4

THANX CJA,

I'll give it a try

Market Opens

What are the times that each market is open and close?

Thanks

I moved your post to this thread where you can find good indicator.

But I think your question is more related to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Market Times

matrixebiz:
What are the times that each market is open and close? Thanks

Try this site

World Financial Markets -- Current Open/Closed Status, Opening and Closing Times, and Holiday Schedule, Expressed in Terms of Your Local Time Zone

cja

Thanks cja...

Thanks guys

Vertical Line and Text Label on Crossovers

Guys, i need a quick help please..

all i wanted to do it to create an indicator which will draw a vertical line on the chart where 2 emas crossover, and rsi is below 50.. i also want to display a text label with some extra information that should get updated on a next corssover. can anyone please help me? i have developed one with puts arrows but i want lines and text label.

thanks tons in advance.

Simple vertical line plotter needed

Hello out there,

Could someone point me at an indicator that will plot a single vertical line at a particular time each day...a sound alert when plotted would be fantastic.

Ta

I have this indicator in my arsenal. I do not have a single intra-day chart without the indicator on it. It is a part of the a box breakout strategy. You can specify the time, HI-LO or open and close of the periods. Just plug in the session hours. Remember to adjust for GMT times. It also had a unique identifier so you can place more than one on a single chart. All you have to do is change the name of it.

I did not write this Indicator, it would found on another forum. Please read the comments in the code for more information.

Files:
Reason: