Forex Market Conditions, a graphic depiction - page 2

I moved your post to this thread so you will find an explanaion here.

hi

ztdep:
Dear friends:

is there some method to decide where the market is ranging or trending.

i think it is very important.

my system can win in the ranging market, but i lose my profit in a trending market

i am so confused about it?

regards

we can't judge the price will ranging or trending , but we can see the historical pattern to predict it , just look bar high low from bigger to smaller time frame ,

term of ranging or trending based on what TF you see , I said ranging but you said it was trending , in this case there was 2 different TF

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Preliminary GDP -be prepared...

Hi Bettors

Hope that you have a good trading day...

US Preliminary Gross Domestic Production (GDP) figures are expected tomorrow, August 28th, 12:30 (GMT), and you need to be prepared...

WHAT IS THE "PRELIMINARY GDP?

The Preliminary Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a survey that is being used to measure the annualized change in the value of all goods and services produced by the relevant economy. It is defined as the total market value of all goods and services produced within the U.S economy in one quarter, in this case the 2nd quarter...

reversal or retracement???????

hi all.....

i m newbie.....anyone can help me?......how to know is that retracement or reversal? what indicator to use?????????

tq

thank you, range is scalping time to me.

market condition

Dear friends:

Would you please give me a difiniatoin about these market condition, what is the difference between them.

chopyy market

ranging market

consolidatoin

Yours Sincerely

ztdep

Can an expert advisor determine market conditions?

Hello all,

Well, as the title says....

Let's just say, for instance, that the market is sideways. Can an EA of some sort recognize it?

Let's just say that the market is HIGHLY volatile. Can an EA of some sort recognize it?

Let's just say that the market is acting in concordance with an indicator (MA, MACD, RSI, etc) where a trade could be placed because of the market condition being recognized by that EA through the indicator. Is this possible?

To sum it up, can an EA see what the market is doing and make a decision based on logic as to what most likely will happen next?

Thanks

PS

Yes, but it depends on the system selected and so on. And it is difficult and it is similar with big project.

Look at the first posts of this thread for market conditions description.

Some other indicators/systems to estimate/predict the market conditions:

- evaluation of the market condition using six SMA indicators: original public thread.

- how to estimate and predict the market conditions (choppy, trend etc): the post with many links.

- market condition evaluation (incl choppy zones) and prediction using MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator: original thread with indicators, live trading results and images; how to use indicator (rules): read all the pages starting from this page till this one.

- signal/histogram version of MTF_AbsoluteStrength indicator with exact rules to estimate the market condition: indicator and links to the post are on this page.

- MaksiGen Trading system (light Paramon):many veriations of the system is here, examples of market condition is in the end of this thread.

Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility:

- thread (with explanation, market condition estimation and forecasting) is here and here,

- some template is here,

Elite section:

- AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicators: indicators to analyze the market condition. Read posts starting from this page to this one.

Or read the thread here Market condition indicators/tools.

AscTrend System.

- M5 asctrend trading system. Elite section system. Based on 3 templates. For trading, or for evaluation of the market condition. Templates, thread (the rules to trade are different and depends on the market condition - posted inside the thread in different posts).

-----------

By the way, the idea to switch EAs on/off automatically based on predicted market condition was fully described in elite section thread namely "EA Switcher". I think this ideas can be realized in RAS version #2.

Reason: