Dan7974 ? - page 2

jatki24300:
No I like His post. It is a open forum. He seem to be the only one as of late to be posting new ideas. This is all about learning something new. If you dont like his treads then dont read them. All the negative people on this forum should spend more time thinking of newsystems And stop picking on dan. Jatki24300

It's not really a matter of picking on Dan.

I do agree on the open forum thing and wasn't even go to say anything here. But, I see another post today where Dan has found the (another) Holy Grail (again).

Given his "senior" label; newcomers might take his ideas more seriously than they should; given his history.

No problem with new ideas......but a new system or holy grail every 3 days IS a bit much. Dan needs to learn how to trade first......before he continues to post authoritative sounding ideas that lack any substance or testing on his part.

Nothing against Dan.....he just seems a bit too....er.....ah.....misguided?

Family Guy:
although you are a member since 2005 but it seems you lack the proper info to handle MT4,this is a recent post by you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177108

for that you have created a thread, you are not so different than DAN, instead of reading and do your homewrok, you create a thread for simple things, for that people like DAN and you should be stopped from creating new threads

all the threads you have created are useless as well and have outdated info , we should vote to ban you as well, just because you have more posts it doesn't make you smarter

If you don't like thye threads that Dan is creating then go somewhere else, no one is forcing you to read them.

If we start with banning members from creating new threads then where will it all lead? The internet thrives largely due to freedom of speech.

You, Family Guy, seem to be the one who is closed minded here, so forget about criticizing others and look at your own faults, I am sure you are very far from perfect like the rest of us!

Also, what has the fact that aelimian needed advice to open multiple platforms on his/her pc got to do with Dan?

Family Guy:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182999

This guy risk some money just because of one of DAN stupid threads

Now DAN wouldn't be able to answer any of John questions because he never reads and he doesn't know, he just create useless threads and new traders believe him because he has more posts and now he is so called senior , like aelimianhe is a member since 2005 and look at all his useless threads and posts.

Dan never told the guy who risked his money to do so. In fact, the guy had freedom of choice to risk his money with Dan's system (as you claim), no body forced him to take the actions that he took. This guy ultimately has to take responsiblty for his own actions.

If I or any one on this forum decides to use a system posted by another forum member it is up to ourselves to make sure that we fully understand the risks involved and or educate ourselves before risking any money.

jatki24300:
No I like His post. It is a open forum. He seem to be the only one as of late to be posting new ideas. This is all about learning something new. If you dont like his treads then dont read them. All the negative people on this forum should spend more time thinking of newsystems And stop picking on dan. Jatki24300

Yes, there are many forums who would love someone like Dan.

I came across the Masterforex MT4 broker this week and looked at their forum. They will actually pay you $$$ to post a certain amount of posts in their forum at the moment.

lexygoo:
Yes, there are many forums who would love someone like Dan. I came across the Masterforex MT4 broker this week and looked at their forum. They will actually pay you $$$ to post a certain amount of posts in their forum at the moment.

sure loser like you looking for this kind of income, I though people are here to learn something and share ideas, that's if you have an idea.

All I have seen lately are losers opening threads with systems they have never tested and trying to market thier idea as the holy grail, just see how many holy grail Dan has come up with !!

People like you are putting this site down, with thier bad posts.

I agree it is an open form,but its for professitional traders, for people with ideas, not for losers with 100$ mini accounts. There used to be lots of greet systems here, what happen to Nina or Zeman or iGor, Blute.. Newdigital ... MiniMe.

where are thier systems ?

Log to the first page and you will see, a guy trying to sell an ea before its ready+ 3 holy grails never been tested ..... you guys are full of crap

How many of the badges shall I put you down for then ?

Files:
dan.gif  7 kb

Get him out

Yes this is a public form but it used to be one of the respected forms, I agree with family guy recently there has been lots of threads opened for simple questions which were answered before, instead of posting the question to where it belongs or search for the answers guys just open new threads.

Family guy give an example of DAN but we have lots of DANs in this site and they should be stopped from contaminating this site

Family Guy:
sure loser like you looking for this kind of income, I though people are here to learn something and share ideas, that's if you have an idea.

All I have seen lately are losers opening threads with systems they have never tested and trying to market thier idea as the holy grail, just see how many holy grail Dan has come up with !!

People like you are putting this site down, with thier bad posts.

I agree it is an open form,but its for professitional traders, for people with ideas, not for losers with 100$ mini accounts. There used to be lots of greet systems here, what happen to Nina or Zeman or iGor, Blute.. Newdigital ... MiniMe.

where are thier systems ?

Log to the first page and you will see, a guy trying to sell an ea before its ready+ 3 holy grails never been tested ..... you guys are full of crap

Family Guy,

it takes one to know one - so you must be a "loser" too! Also, your posts seems to be "full of crap" too!

Your forum id, "Family Guy", belies your vicious, vindictive and petty nature. You seem to be very

Dan brings more to the forum than you do!

If you don't like the forum then you are free to visit other forums where the "guys are [not] full of crap".

lexygoo:
Family Guy,

it takes one to know one - so you must be a "loser" too! Also, your posts seems to be "full of crap" too!

Your forum id, "Family Guy", belies your vicious vindictive nature. You seem to be very (

Dan brings more to the forum than you do!

If you don't like the forum then you are free to visit other forums where the "guys are [not] full of crap".

Bin Laden , check your spelling and what did DAN bring to this site, crap posts like yours ?

for your info I trade for a living, and i can support that with statement what about you loser, can you support that with a statement, a loser stand for another

mart-hart:
How many of the badges shall I put you down for then ?

How old are you ? are you allowed to trade ?

Reason: