Dan7974 ? - page 5

Ha, right. Why don't I shut the fuck up and learn? Lets see...

How about because its impossible to learn when we try to silence everyone whose ideas we disagree with or who we don't like? Maybe it would be better if we didn't try new things and all just sat around and bitched about how our MA crosses were loosing money. Dan may not be the best teacher, or even a teacher, but at least he's trying things and sharing them with people. I certainly don't see you spouting any sage wisdom or advice on how to trade. In fact:

You have been here a little under a month. You have made 31 posts as I write this. Of those 14 have been about or relating to Dan. A full 45.16%. That's borderline obsession.

Anyway have a blast turbo, I'm sure you'll go far in life. But to quote a certain individual "I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Thanks for supporting me guys.

I will NOT let You down.

I will keep on trying.

Thanks for saying good things to me.

I fell great, strong, and happy.

The reason I goof off is becuase people say bad things about me.

They have not stepped up to maturity or to my level in forex.

They just don't understand it, and they make fun of it.

Thanks to the people who support, and beleive in me.

May God Bless You, in life, and in trading.

Dan.

I received a PM from Dan and he stated to me that he is 13 years old.

Judging by how Dan conducts himself on these forums, I believe the above.

cucurucu:
+1. It's an open forum.

+1

I do not see why one would close this forum with this member

Self interest

This post is just for the self interest. But it might speeks to the interests of lots of members especially long time members here.

I consider trading as a research project.

I read others ideas and combind them with my own. TEST TEST TEST.

Most them not working! Then I read again and rethink again.

I come back to this site a lot just for searching new ideas. I read the thread that have less than 10 post first. If it is no good I move on. But from time to time I can find some good stuff from these new posts.

Trading forex is tough. 99.99% of all EAs posted on internet are lossers. Do we BAN all the posts that are not profitable? NO. We study and learn from them.

For the self interet I need fresh ideas and I need more people like DAN.

Dan is the one that has lots ideas. None of them working so far. 99% my own ideas are not working! But I don't consider myself a fool.

Banning a fresh ideas is no good for any study. Some people might still think the earth is flat if all the new ideas had been banned.

Again this post has no bad intention to any members.

I support him and his idea here, why should we ban him. Because of differences ? I can not accetp it.

Nic

jimmyking:
This post is just for the self interest. But it might speeks to the interests of lots of members especially long time members here.

I consider trading as a research project.

I read others ideas and combind them with my own. TEST TEST TEST.

Most them not working! Then I read again and rethink again.

I come back to this site a lot just for searching new ideas. I read the thread that have less than 10 post first. If it is no good I move on. But from time to time I can find some good stuff from these new posts.

Trading forex is tough. 99.99% of all EAs posted on internet are lossers. Do we BAN all the posts that are not profitable? NO. We study and learn from them.

For the self interet I need fresh ideas and I need more people like DAN.

Dan is the one that has lots ideas. None of them working so far. 99% my own ideas are not working! But I don't consider myself a fool.

Banning a fresh ideas is no good for any study. Some people might still think the earth is flat if all the new ideas had been banned.

Again this post has no bad intention to any members.

No offense but I don't take my trading ideas from a kid, read some of his ideas, the majority most voted to stop him and prefer not to comments, enjoy trading with your friend

Originally Posted by Dan7974

Never trade the market alone, becuase market will nail You down! Trade with at least 2 people. Example :

After a very long time of trading, You discovered a method which is the best among many of Your methods. You trade for 1 week, using 1 lot, and all trades are winners. Then, You have confidence in Your trading, and You then decide to trade 5 lots or so for the next week. Before we go to the 2nd week, I want to tell You that, for example, we have won $50 for the 1st week. When we went to the second week with 5 lots and with confidence, the market immediately turned againts us! The 1st trade with 5 lots, You lose...all what You won for the 1st week....You lose $300. The next 5 days, You lost much, much more. Do You know the problem? THE ASWER IS: Never trade the market alone!!! Trade with at least 2 people! Ask me how!

enjoy trading with kids

I don't have time for baby sitting, he did it again mucking all of you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

This site is a joke, I am out of here, enjoy trading with kids.

I am going to a paid form, this kid don't have a visa to enter there and will get banned for the stuipd posts.

Reason: