I think i get fooled

Guys,

3 days ago i've been into seminar that subject to build an EA. But i think i get fooled since the EO are using CodersGuru MQL4 Course.

but thats not it because the presenter said they have 3 profitable EA System and seminar participant get only the earliest version (not the others two which they claimed have better result).

But as soon i got home i was surprised because the source code as the same as Firebird V63D.. i think i got fooled which such an expensive seminar.

i'm planning to nail this guy, but i need help if you ever know a system that at least :

- Using Envelope Indicator

- Using Divergence

- Using MA Cross, RSI

- Not using Stop loss, instead hedging, averaging, or pyramiding techniques as Trade management

they 'claimed' this is the best system.. i just curious that.. it is somewhere around this forum... if you know about it, please let me know...

Thanks

hello there veematics, i never thought you came to that seminar too.. if i know you came to that seminar, i will try to find you... anw about the seminar, are you sure fiesta system that guy give to us having same code with firebird? if that is correct then on 4th june, we must have a plan to warn him about his way cheating people.

hi

veematics:
Guys,

3 days ago i've been into seminar that subject to build an EA. But i think i get fooled since the EO are using CodersGuru MQL4 Course.

but thats not it because the presenter said they have 3 profitable EA System and seminar participant get only the earliest version (not the others two which they claimed have better result).

But as soon i got home i was surprised because the source code as the same as Firebird V63D.. i think i got fooled which such an expensive seminar.

i'm planning to nail this guy, but i need help if you ever know a system that at least :

- Using Envelope Indicator

- Using Divergence

- Using MA Cross, RSI

- Not using Stop loss, instead hedging, averaging, or pyramiding techniques as Trade management

they 'claimed' this is the best system.. i just curious that.. it is somewhere around this forum... if you know about it, please let me know...

Thanks

it's happened again and again...someone use free indicators for commercial purpose ...u can find good fx system here with all free indicators ...

trading without stop loss same as you drive your car without brake

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Stay away from seminar's and conference calls and webinar's, anything that you have to pay for is just someone trying to make there living without the risk of trading.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Stay away from seminar's and conference calls and webinar's, anything that you have to pay for is just someone trying to make there living without the risk of trading.

Totally agree I have wasted lots of money on seminar's and conferences on the early days total waste of money, if you must buy something there are some good educational DVDs from some of the decent brokers.

Or if you wants lots of free stuff, there are some torrent files on the net that will enable you to download some copy right eudcational videos and Books for free

MiniMe:
Or if you wants lots of free stuff, there are some torrent files on the net that will enable you to download some copy right eudcational videos and Books for free

If it's copyrighted and you would normally have to pay for it then I would call that theft...

zuijlen:
If it's copyrighted and you would normally have to pay for it then I would call that theft...

Isn't selling Firebird theft?

If people want to share, let them share. Or do you insist that buying is the only way? Then how about playing PS2/PS3/X-BOX with your friends who didn't buy the console and didn't buy the game, or what about renting 1 movie and watching it together with friends? That should be called theft too.

Torrents forever!

Please don't distribute licensed stuff

zuijlen:

Sure, but I am not the one who post them.

MiniMe:
Sure, but I am not the one who post them.

Stealing is a crime. Downloading licensed stuff is same as stealing.

Just watched an advertisement on a dvd I recently bought

Forever live torrents!

Oh and if you like the movie/software/game/whatever you downloaded, buy a licensed copy to support its creator, publisher and everyone who gets their salary based on your purchases (it even may be your friend/relative/neighbor)

Shinigami:
Stealing is a crime. Downloading licensed stuff is same as stealing.

Just watched an advertisement on a dvd I recently bought

Forever live torrents!

Oh and if you like the movie/software/game/whatever you downloaded, buy a licensed copy to support its creator, publisher and everyone who gets their salary based on your purchases (it even may be your friend/relative/neighbor)

A catering company made a big buffet -meal - (license material), it’s not for free but it was placed on a public place (internet) where people are shopping for food (materials), one guy (hacker) came and put a sign free food (torrent), people looking for food (materials) found this sign (torrent) what you expect them to do they will try it, and call thier friends to come and enjoy the free food

When someone search, he won’t know this is a license material or not unless he download it, cause some of the licensed materials are available as free demo.

So you can’t blame innocent people just because they enjoyed a meal while they think it was free, it was posted in a free place.

Anyhow the entire internet started as a military project by uncle SAM, he has the upper hand, if he wants to stop the free meals, he can

zuijlen:

SO......If I show my friend an article in a newspaper, but he doesn't buy his own newspaper, he just reads the article in mine, does that make him a thief?

Wouldn't you call selling people crap using false promises and lies theft as well then?

Reason: