I think i get fooled - page 2

For Everybody,

90% of the seminar was totally useless.. the good point i got was only when they explain about Trade Management on how and when to use protecting system like averaging, hedging, grid, pyramiding... but the rest of them are really free internet material.

The participan profile was also a mess, could you imagine when investor and trader gather in one place.. one would like to learn a good trade system and other just would like to get their fund managed by the speaker... an awful situation isn't ?

The title of the seminar was "Automatic Trading Mastery"... it sound cool, right ??... but could you imagine.. the first day material are Forex Introduction (how to know what pips is, what is leverage, etc) and How to use MetaTrader 4.... grrr !

And before the seminar begin, every participant must sign a disclaimer not to spoil any strategy given or else they can sue us for at least $100.000 (a hundred thousand dollars)

well, it was my first (and might be last) seminar, it so expensive !

For nuaing only (the seminar participant here),

I agree with you, but i hope you don't take any action yet... please talk to me first, since the Event Organizer , successspirit, is my partner also a friend. I talked to them about my invention since i also code for MetaTrader for last 1 year, they will support us... so please we must collect evidence as much as we can to solve this in proper manner.

Hope you still not act anything.... We might get good deal for this one,

please PM me or give me a call in 021-56977166.

so kjhfdgjfhdghdf.. i assume you find no problem regarding people using open source EA and tell their client that they have build profitable system ?

am i correct ?

ps: is there any meaning of your username 'kjhfdgjfhdghdf' ? (just curious)

veematics:
so kjhfdgjfhdghdf.. i assume you find no problem regarding people using open source EA and tell their client that they have build profitable system ?

am i correct ?

ps: is there any meaning of your username 'kjhfdgjfhdghdf' ? (just curious)

No you'd be incorrect, I would think that's wrong if its free for someone to change the name and sell it saying they made it.

People who pirate something and then sell it that is wrong, but if they give it away to someone less fortunate to share knowledge with someone who cant afford to pay for it then whats wrong with that?

The meaning behind my name means just how meaningless names on message boards are.

I like your avatar, nuaing. I'm going to stick it on my desktop.

Files:

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
No you'd be incorrect, I would think that's wrong if its free for someone to change the name and sell it saying they made it.

People who pirate something and then sell it that is wrong, but if they give it away to someone less fortunate to share knowledge with someone who cant afford to pay for it then whats wrong with that?

The meaning behind my name means just how meaningless names on message boards are.

HEY YA.. kjhfdgjfhdghdf, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR POINT HERE.. BUT ALL I SEE AND THE OTHER PARTICIPANT ALSO SEE IS, THAT THEY GUY FROM THE SEMINAR IS TOTALLY DEFRAUD! MARK BY HIS ACTING ON MISREPRESENT THE TRUTH OF HIS SYSTEM FIESTA, AND ALSO THE GUY ON THE SEMINAR MISLEAD ON THE EXPENSIVE SEMINAR TOPIC OF AUTOMATIC TRADING MASTERY, ITS MORE LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE FOR PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE HIM AT THE FIRST, HE JUST SUCH A CON ARTIST,SHARK,OR ROGUE , A DISHONEST OR UNPRINCIPLED MAN!!

ryanklefas:
I like your avatar, nuaing. I'm going to stick it on my desktop.

The best post in the thread! Almost no off-topic too!

Uh oh, now, what did I do...

Hm, seems I started a torrent.

Well, OK, you can share the pizza or the newspaper with your friend... But I also believe writers and programmers should be able to earn a living. I don't know what to do with people who give seminars... They actually don't give them because they charge a lot of money for them... Tar and feathers for them, I guess. Also for people who download somebody else's EA and sell it as there own on eBay. And for those who sell cracked software...

Too complicated, cannot compute, got to go!

To nuaing,

i had meeting with SS (the eo) regarding our partnership in next seminar, what i know the eo also very not satisfied with what SC doing. Hope you haven't take any action yet or else it would be a mess.

i'm planning a strategic action here..... hope only both of us that know the only truth about this seminar. Please drop me a private message or call me, we're going to discuss it together....

To Everybody,

does anybody now regarding their Main system which not using a stop loss instead using trade management system like averaging system, pyramiding, grid.

The indicator is KeltnerChannel/Envelope, MA,Bollinger Band. .... i try to find but not found... i assumed this might be their 'only' original works (or else this is another mislead)

It's been said before in other posts, but: think about it, if someone truly has an EA that works, they could make a heck of a lot more money trading than hosting seminars...

It always seems to be the case: (system for sale = system that doesn't work or at least not consistently enough to be profitable)

I've been trading over 6 years now and one thing stands out as absolute truth - there's no short cut to success in this market, it takes constant effort and planning. The "one-click" solution doesn't exsist...

Where can I find where the next seminars like you attended are held next?

And I'd like to see the ea they gave you. Because if it is firebird, or any other free ea on here, I'll print out the code to the original and go show these guys as frauds in there own seminar.

Thats just a bunch of crap.

Dave

Reason: