Hedgestreet Exchange trading

Not sure if this should be the right place in the forum, but I am looking to see if anyone has traded the HEDGESTREET Exchange.

You place a bid on whether or not the Euro/ USD will be at a certain level at the close of the trading day.

The price flow up and down durring the day, so I was wondering if anyone has a system for arbatrage this.

Any input would be nice.

please be more specific, and give us some links, if you have...

Jimbo61:
Not sure if this should be the right place in the forum, but I am looking to see if anyone has traded the HEDGESTREET Exchange.

You place a bid on whether or not the Euro/ USD will be at a certain level at the close of the trading day.

The price flow up and down durring the day, so I was wondering if anyone has a system for arbatrage this.

Any input would be nice.

Sorry about not posting the link.

Here it is.

http://www.hedgestreet.com/

I guess it is a person to person trade on wether a market will be above or below a specified point by the close of the days trading.

Trying to see if this can be played as an arbatrage play.

Buy in at one price and wait for the currency to move, then place an identical order on the Sell side. This should lock in some profit.

I used to do this in the sport betting markets, but being in the US...they do not let us do that anymore....

Jimbo61:
Sorry about not posting the link.

Here it is.

http://www.hedgestreet.com/

I guess it is a person to person trade on wether a market will be above or below a specified point by the close of the days trading.

Trying to see if this can be played as an arbatrage play.

Buy in at one price and wait for the currency to move, then place an identical order on the Sell side. This should lock in some profit.

I used to do this in the sport betting markets, but being in the US...they do not let us do that anymore....

I set up a "Mock Trade " account to try it out.

What I am going to do is play on the remanining time until the close on the daily trading for GBP/USD. (4 pm est).

I entered a trade to sell 10 contracts for the G/U to be > 1.9700 at close. Then I followed up an hour later with another trade of 10 contracts to BUY > 1.9725 at close. This will give me a window that I want to be OUTSIDE of...1.9700 and 1.9725 at 4 pm est.

The short side deal cost me $50 with $950 potential reward.

The Long side cost me $90 with a potential $910 reward.

Only downside would be a close in the above mentioned window. That would be a loss of $140 if that happens...

I'll update after the closing time.

Jimbo61:
I set up a "Mock Trade " account to try it out.

What I am going to do is play on the remanining time until the close on the daily trading for GBP/USD. (4 pm est).

I entered a trade to sell 10 contracts for the G/U to be > 1.9700 at close. Then I followed up an hour later with another trade of 10 contracts to BUY > 1.9725 at close. This will give me a window that I want to be OUTSIDE of...1.9700 and 1.9725 at 4 pm est.

The short side deal cost me $50 with $950 potential reward.

The Long side cost me $90 with a potential $910 reward.

Only downside would be a close in the above mentioned window. That would be a loss of $140 if that happens...

I'll update after the closing time.

The contract closed at 1.9707. That would be a loss on what I set up.

Well...I going to watch this and see where I can utilize it to have a better chance.

The Risk/ Reward ratio was pretty good..$140 / $900+ so a loss here or there would be tolerated.

Going to try this box strategy again all this week on the GBP/USD, but I will be entering at the start of the London session.

I think that would be better time to implement this. The chances of the Opening and Closing within 25 pip range????

Reason: