Need help to create an ea please look into this mighty gurus

to all mighty experts of this great forum i really need help creating a ea that will open trade on a price i will set. for example in eurusd if i set the buy price to be 1.2000 the ea should open a buy deal only when the candle closes above 1.2000 and for sell deal i will mention another price which would be say 1.1990 then the ea should open a sell order if the candle closes below 1.1990 and close any buy trade going on. and if sell is going on and market goes up and candle closes above 1.2000 then the ea should close the existing sell and open a buy. i do two jobs and its so much work that i cannot pay attention to every one hour candle and it is causing me so much stress. this could be a dream come true cuz i would enter exactly at when i want to enter, now i am entering the trade way after i missed the price and its giving me more losses and frustration. any help will be very much appreciated thank you in advance.

albertwalkman:
to all mighty experts of this great forum i really need help creating a ea that will open trade on a price i will set. for example in eurusd if i set the buy price to be 1.2000 the ea should open a buy deal only when the candle closes above 1.2000 and for sell deal i will mention another price which would be say 1.1990 then the ea should open a sell order if the candle closes below 1.1990 and close any buy trade going on. and if sell is going on and market goes up and candle closes above 1.2000 then the ea should close the existing sell and open a buy. i do two jobs and its so much work that i cannot pay attention to every one hour candle and it is causing me so much stress. this could be a dream come true cuz i would enter exactly at when i want to enter, now i am entering the trade way after i missed the price and its giving me more losses and frustration. any help will be very much appreciated thank you in advance.

Why don't you simply use a pending order?

He probably forgot that he can do that

Reason: