OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 3

el cid:
Kunz

If crooks are running a forum and scamming their readers..........with vegas craepolla ..............vegas craperolla site is running ...............encouraging their readers to visit and believe in the crooked vegas crapola ...........none of which works.........

When their own craepolla (They promote the vegas Crappola)does not produce profit and loses money and somebody else shows how to make money...........the vegas craepolla crap is exposed to readers.Game over for Fleecing FiendsLook at the complaints on Vegas Crapolla

El Cid

If its a crooked forum, why did you choose it as a place to post?

billbss:
If its a crooked forum, why did you choose it as a place to post?

I got carried away with my posting as I was really excited about D T S S .

This system gave signals of 287 pips today after spreads.I was unable to capture all the pips becuse of other commitments .Managed 32 pips net actual today.These were the signals and results if signals were traded.

Why just 32 out of 287.......modesty ........because i had to go out to do other things during the day.I have another full time occupation ......so I have to concentrate on that as well

At $ 10 per pip most of you can earn $2,870 on your first day!

This is today's log

Regards

El Cid

Files:

New System

Hi El Cid

In todays world there will be many sceptics about something that sounds too good to be true. And one can fully understand where they are coming from, if you look at everything these forums produce, but that's should be completely put into another thread or area of forums.

I would like to, with your permission, help you with this sytem. I have 2 monitors, so will be able to monitor your sytem fully. I'm in the Uk, so I'm lucky enought to fall within Euro, UK and US trading hours.

Glad to se that you still share. Thank you for that.

spiritbreezer:
Hi El Cid

In todays world there will be many sceptics about something that sounds too good to be true. And one can fully understand where they are coming from, if you look at everything these forums produce, but that's should be completely put into another thread or area of forums.

I would like to, with your permission, help you with this sytem. I have 2 monitors, so will be able to monitor your sytem fully. I'm in the Uk, so I'm lucky enought to fall within Euro, UK and US trading hours.

Glad to se that you still share. Thank you for that.

Spirit

Today has not been a good day ....2 losses 40 pips so far.this morning has been a ranging morning.........no breakouts

We are live trading and looking for missing rules,checking out a few things.Also seeing how to improve risk management etc on this system

If I posted the system here and changed it every two days with improvements,everybody would lose interest.So I am working on it

Regards

El Cid

As soon as I am happy with

Testing

That is fully understandable. Looking forward to it.

Hi

This system lost 129 pips before spreads and 201 pips after spreads today.Today the forex market had a narrow ranging day.The results are for 15 min time frame.Today most currency pairs traded in a 40 pip range which is low volatility compared to normal.

How do we keep out of the market on a ranging day like today?If we can do that then this system is great.

If one has a month like last August where the market trades in a range for 15 days out of 21 in a month, the drawdowns can be considerable and in the region of 2,000 pips for the 15m time frame, but in return this system should give around 25,000 pips per annum or 100 pips per day on average.

There is more to this system like high probability trading and setups which will be provided at a later stage.

The 1 m time frame strategy of this sytem use 18/36 wma and trades in the direction of the wma cross 5/20 of the 15 min time frame.The 1 minute strategy is profitable during range bound markets like today and would have produced a profit of over 50 pips today.It would also produce consistent profits on trending days.I will post some rules on the 1 m strategy ar a later date.

Can we leave some pairs out of the strategy like usd/cad or cad/yen or maybe euro/yen or usd/yen?

I will soon be posting templates ,indicators and profiles

Regards

El Cid

Here are the templates ,profiles and indicators for the 15 m and 1m oilfxpro

D T S S

EACH OF THESE WILL BE USEFUL AT A LATER DATE .THERE MAY BE OTHER INDICATORS IN THE FILE WHICH ARE SURPLUS .

The rules are posted on the trade log posted just above

Files:
indicators.rar  391 kb
profiles.rar  52 kb
templates.rar  18 kb

This is how te template for 15 min looks

Files:
oilfxpro.jpg  92 kb
Reason: