The Nature System - page 5

sirwolf:
Dan,

I am pleased to see that your system may have some merit. I am sure many will be testing it - others will be doing there best to poke holes in it, but that is the point here now isnt it, to find a working system and fix any flaws. I just HOPE that the folks here will use some RESPECT when dealing with you.

Thank you for sharing your system and I look forward to analyzing it.

SirWolf

Thanks, I am happy that You are interested in my system. I am supposed to get an EA for it soon....we'll see how it worked years and years back. We can test it manually by then ( the EA coming ).

zenfx:
Hi Dan,

I'm a newbie in fx, can u tell me in what timeframe and pairs do you use your system?

how can you determine when to buy and sell?

Thx

Zen

Use anytimeframe, it doesn't matter, the same pips will always be on the same timframe. Also, You can buy, and sell anytime You want, go to

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177047

Post #13

Eureka:
Dan,

I also want congratulate you on your system and thanks for posting it. May you have continuted success with it. Keep up the good work.

Carol

Thanks, Your a great guy.

BluePearl:
thanks dan for sharing the logic of your system.

Your very welcome !!!

thanks ryanklefas for coding the EA. looking forward to it.

Yes, thanks Ryanklefas, for taking Your time, and making the EA. WE are very grateful to have You making the EA. Do You want some more picture examples?

Thanks!

Nice system!!!

Mr.Marketz:
Hey Teddy Bear, You've been here since March, and you haven't contributed a god damn thing. If you don't have anything useful to post, then go read something... you need a little intelligence in your life. Judging by your posts so far, I would loosely have to describe you as an ignorant fool. So stop buying ea's, shut your trap, and figure out how you plan on making money trading. Dan has at least shown that his analytical skills are working, you haven't shown much, if anything, outside of your useless dumb ass remarks. You numb nut.

Please give Dan a credit. I've been reading some of his posts. This man want successe and have tried much harder than most members here. I bet he can become a expert in this forum in a very short period of time. If we look back by then, we might have different attitude towards new member's post that looked like fool.

jimmyking:
Please give Dan a credit. I've been reading some of his posts. This man want successe and have tried much harder than most members here. I bet he can become a expert in this forum in a very short period of time. If we look back by then, we might have different attitude towards new member's post that looked like fool.

Jimmy,

Read my post again, I was replying to TEDNOOGENT (and his ignorant remarks) - not Dan. I was defending Dan, I've tried to help him in the past because ultimately I think he means well.

Interesting System

Interesting System Dan. Looks like it is worth testing. God Bless you Dan and everyone.

Mr.Marketz:
Jimmy, Read my post again, I was replying to TEDNOOGENT (and his ignorant remarks) - not Dan. I was defending Dan, I've tried to help him in the past because ultimately I think he means well.

My bad. Sorry!

jimmyking:
My bad. Sorry!

Water under the bridge.

Reason: