Minia

Minia: is a simple trading system I called it Minia because, I just come up with the system while chatting with a friend from Egypt, Al Minia is the name of his home town

In Minia I will keep the system simple like the Egyptians simple and sweet,

I will use the indictors that we need only, I can add lots of other indicators to this system to give more confirmation or to have an early entry or early exit or target more pips, but I am going to keep this one very simple and basic.

I just want to make it clear from the start, I don’t trade this system, I have my own trading style, I will explain the idea of the system and it’s up to you guys to take it to the next level.

Here is the idea :

Time frame 30 or 1H usual traded currency pairs with 4 pips spread or less.

1- Damiani_volatmeter (start the trade)

When the signal above the green we trade, when the signal under the grey area its flat market we don’t trade, so first we seek out entry after being in the green area

2- SHI ( Direction of the trade –long/short)

When the price reaches the boundary channel of the SHI it bounces back (normally), we will trade inside the channel, so we will look for an entry when reaching the side of the channel

3- Heiken Ashi ( entry – exit points)

we enter by the first completed beer from Ashi,The exit can be taken from the other side of the channel ( better ) or from the Heiken Ashi changing color ( need to be tested)

Attached is all what you need with a template

thx MM to call this cool system "Minia" as my city's name

its a KISS system and i hope every one make many pips from use it.

good luck,

BC

Hi MiniMe

Thank for share your system.

be easy system and interesting , I will try to use it.

sorry for bad English

to Minime or anyone who knows...

how do i change the color of the SHI_Channel_MTF indicator??

MiniMe:
The one of the first post will change the color between time frames ( It's MTF ) , so better leave it as is. Take this one, then open the code and where you see Limein the code change it to the color that you want

thank you very much Minime!

lonelyfx:
to Minime or anyone who knows... how do i change the color of the SHI_Channel_MTF indicator??

The one of the first post will change the color between time frames ( It's MTF ) , so better leave it as is.

Take this one, then open the code and where you see Limein the code change it to the color that you want

Reason: