Need EA creator for this simple strategy

Hi all...

I need someone who can make an EA for this simple strategy. I've try to make that EA using Expert Advisor Builder in a site. But the result very worst.. It make an order that not suitable with rule I want.

It only use EMA4, EMA13 and RSI20. Actually it is not my original system, it my mailinglist friend system. But, I make some filter to make it better and avoid from false signal. I've been waiting for several days and no one make the EA, so I go here.

Here is the rule

Buy when EMA4 crossed above EMA13 and at the same time RSI20 between 55.0-65.0, order buy on the next candle. (RSI must on that range when candle change)

Buy when EMA4 crossed above EMA13 and RSI20 below 30.0

Sell when EMA4 crossed below EMA13 and RSI20 on 35.0-45.0 range

Sell when EMA4 crossed below EMA13 and RSI20 above 70.0

All order must done on the next candle.

Buy close when there is a Sell signal, vice versa for Sell Close.

Or when it hit SL or TP.

SL 20 pips and TP 10 pips

I want an arrow and and alert (with sound) appear when it make an order, so I can choose to let it go or modify it. Because this signal can make more than hundreds pips in a good trend.

I limit my TP to 10 just to make it safer when I am not on my computer.

If there is somebody can make this EA (I know more people can, because it is very simple), please help me. I don't know anything about programming.

Very much thanks.

note: it is not a good system, but it is safer (I think so)

jaytrade:
Hi all...

I need someone who can make an EA for this simple strategy. I've try to make that EA using Expert Advisor Builder in a site. But the result very worst.. It make an order that not suitable with rule I want.

It only use EMA4, EMA13 and RSI20. Actually it is not my original system, it my mailinglist friend system. But, I make some filter to make it better and avoid from false signal. I've been waiting for several days and no one make the EA, so I go here.

Here is the rule

Buy when EMA4 crossed above EMA13 and at the same time RSI20 between 55.0-65.0, order buy on the next candle. (RSI must on that range when candle change)

Buy when EMA4 crossed above EMA13 and RSI20 below 30.0

Sell when EMA4 crossed below EMA13 and RSI20 on 35.0-45.0 range

Sell when EMA4 crossed below EMA13 and RSI20 above 70.0

All order must done on the next candle.

Buy close when there is a Sell signal, vice versa for Sell Close.

Or when it hit SL or TP.

SL 20 pips and TP 10 pips

I want an arrow and and alert (with sound) appear when it make an order, so I can choose to let it go or modify it. Because this signal can make more than hundreds pips in a good trend.

I limit my TP to 10 just to make it safer when I am not on my computer.

If there is somebody can make this EA (I know more people can, because it is very simple), please help me. I don't know anything about programming.

Very much thanks.

note: it is not a good system, but it is safer (I think so)

Hi jaytrade,

Here it is - just used an old template and put in the logic. I have almost zero experience programming indicators - so for an alert, use the function in the expert screen to notify you when a trade signal comes up.

Mike

Files:
jaytrade_v1.mq4  13 kb

Thanks mikep , I'll try this EA on my demo account now. I think it is better to forward test an EA, it will give actual result...