Don't SELL, just BUY it - page 2

emdafx:
mmmmmmmm

very interesting....

I want to learn to code... this has to be easy to code... I want to learn coding EA's... but until then I will stay tuned here if someone codes this simple EA... Thank you.

Here you are. Try TP=50, no SL, no TS. and 1H TF.

Files:
buy.gif  5 kb
justbuy.mq4  9 kb

hi

Forigo:
Here you are. Try TP=50, no SL, no TS. and 1H TF.

nice system, you can use this system depend on your equity right ?

it's very risky if you only have small equity, how many minimum equity needs by this system?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
nice system, you can use this system depend on your equity right ?

it's very risky if you only have small equity, how many minimum equity needs by this system?

===================

This question is for Indratime. It`s his idea. I`ve just made simple EA. But think 2000$ for 0.1 lot will be good.

hi

Forigo:
This question is for Indratime. It`s his idea. I`ve just made simple EA. But think 2000$ for 0.1 lot will be good.

sorry indratime...yups I think 2000$ for mini account will be good

==================

i think to use 1:100, thats mean every 1 lot we must have 100lot for back up. So if price againt us for 1000pips, we only loss 10% from equity.

If we use GBPJPY, we have positif swap that pay us every day. But if we use EU , we will pay SWAP for broker every day. except if that broker dont have swap like Marketiva or Muslim account in another broker like FXegypt.

Don't expect to get rich if you use this system, but i think we can live with this system. (imho)

gbp/jpg has trended up for so long due to carry trades and to now be jumping on this band wagon (considering CNY are now raising rates) with no stop is akin to financial suicide.

gl though.

jackjones:
gbp/jpg has trended up for so long due to carry trades and to now be jumping on this band wagon (considering CNY are now raising rates) with no stop is akin to financial suicide. gl though.

Are you sure? if so, you can use vice versa strategy, don't buy, just sell it

But i will not. Because first principe for this strategy is...BUY LOW, and SELL HIGH

Drayco, the link you posted below is an invalid link; no thread is attached to it. Can you check?

drayco:
I still like this method. This is one cool indicator that may go with it ....... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Indratime, I believe that was what JackJones was warning about; the GBP/JPY is extremely high right now, so why buy?

indratime:
Are you sure? if so, you can use vice versa strategy, don't buy, just sell it But i will not. Because first principe for this strategy is...BUY LOW, and SELL HIGH

mikejody:
Drayco, the link you posted below is an invalid link; no thread is attached to it. Can you check?

It looks like it moved to here... https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7103

It places RSI on chart with line to give price for cross.

Reason: