Atr - page 3

if it does not repaint

then you will find out that -- it is full of FAULTS

Atr&CandleLength.mq4 ATRinSL-TP.mq4 info

atr macd, atr levels

Files:

I havent seen this any where but since the ATR is an average pip value of a look back period would it not make sense to have things like LW ATR and Hull ATR or Instant ATR? JUrik ATR? Just like a regular moving Average.

ATR cross with LWMA

^eagle^:
I havent seen this any where but since the ATR is an average pip value of a look back period would it not make sense to have things like LW ATR and Hull ATR or Instant ATR? JUrik ATR? Just like a regular moving Average.

Because Forex moves so fast I use quick settings for most indicators. I use a setting of 5 for the ATR. Then I move the moving average into the same screen with a setting of 13, Linear Weighted, applied to First Indicator. This causes a crossover of the fast moving ATR with its own LWMA. When the ATR is above its LWMA it confirms whatever trade signal I have. If it is below the average I ignore the signal or wait for the ATR cross. I am including a screen shot to show an example of using the ATR cross for a filter with an equally fast ADX set to 4 as a signal. I hope this helps.

Good Luck,

gcgman

Files:

Looking for Digital ATR

I am looking for a digital display of the ATR value so that I don't have to put the ATR in another window. Even better would be a display that is one color when rising and a different color when declining (and possibly a third color if it is flat). Anybody know of such an indicator?

Thanks,

gcgman

xx3xxx:
if it does not repaint then you will find out that -- it is full of FAULTS

100% true.

Either go with faults, or go with deception.

Digital Display of ATR

Having programmed a long time ago but, never learning mql, I suspect that a simple display of the ATR value in the main screen would be easier than programming a plot of the values in a separate screen. Does anyone know of an ATR indicator with digital display instead of plot?

Thanks,

gcgman

Atr with alert

Hello:

I am looking for an ATR indicator where put number of periods and one level to get and when reached play a sound alert.

Anybody can code it and share here?

Thanks.

ATR of Open and Close

Has anyone seen a atr indicator that calculates from the open and close

instead of the high and low

Reason: