The River Wild - page 5

Template

Thanks Powertrader i'm waiting for your opinions about it.

Here i create a template for 15m and 4H according i believe to what is said in both threads... when we switch from 4h to 15m it shows us the river... and in 4h it shows us the wildriver, so we can trade in both timeframes.

I put there the new two wma's.

Be water my friend...

P.D: on D1 see what a curious thing for those who prefer daily.... the river (yellow wma) act as a primary good support and when price breaks it the wild river act a a perfect second support.

Files:

nasty:

Here i create a template for 15m and 4H according i believe to what is said in both threads... when we switch from 4h to 15m it shows us the river... and in 4h it shows us the wildriver, so we can trade in both timeframes.

Be water my friend...

P.D: on D1 see what a curious thing for those who prefer daily.... the river (yellow wma) act as a primary good support and when price breaks it the wild river act a a perfect second support.

Thanks - simple but very cool. This makes things a lot easier!

Some great posts here. I like the great new ideas.

Hello PowerTrader,

Thanks for sharing this great system.

just wanted to ask you if you set any relation between River Trades and RiverWild trades ?

Template

nasty:

Be water my friend...

I just put this template on my charts and it is great. I have changed the setup just a bit for the River and just have three extensions off the 62 sma, 30, -30, 60, -60, 90, -90. This seems to do the trick.

Great Work,

PT

Yes and No

peterdias77:
Hello PowerTrader,

Thanks for sharing this great system.

just wanted to ask you if you set any relation between River Trades and RiverWild trades ?

Yes and no. If you could possibly enter into the River Wild at the same time you enter a River trade, I just think it would be double confirmation, otherwise I trade each alone.

PT

Going to watch this

nasty:
Great! On Eu/usd i had a profit of 20pips taking the entry at the second candle on wild river.

And take a look at this two wma's applied to this method from another we're using in our daily trade method.

Picture :

Little explanation :

I added two new wma's to this method on 5 and 20. We can use this two wma's as primary signs of possible entry/exit points when we're far far away from the river and do not want to wait.

Just take a look... the 20wma act as a good support/resist line on the marks (red arrows) and we look at those points that the red wma(5) did not cross it since that maybe a sign of entry.

More on... take a quick look at the circles... the first 3 circles. When the red wma crosses the blue and black from up/down it is a strong and a very very good sign to enter. We can take blue and black wma's as 2 support/resist lines for possible reversal.

And finally take a look at the last circle.... when we got the conditions of the river and it goes up (in this case), the entry point i took was when the red line crosses the blue one just in the second candle as explained in this thread and having a profit of +20pips... amazing isn't it?

Maybe it worked only today... but i'll follow in the next weeks this 2 systems working together.

Hope this help!

I am going to watch this setup over the next few weeks too. It looks very interesting.

PT

River & RiverWild

Here is 15min chart with River system, and the thick Green & Magenta lines are signals from RiverWild(4HR) system.

The first green thick line is BUY signal on RiverWild(27th Mar07), but on the River system price is in the river, and the RiverWild buy trade was a loss trade.

Second Magenta thick line is SELL signal of RiverWild(28th Mar07), and on River system price is in River, and soon gave SELL signal on River system as well, and this was a profitable trade.

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  24 kb

question on powertradingfx

I tried to get into powertradingfx with no avail-is it still open?

babypip

Teamspeak

Hello PowerTrader,

How to get into your Teamspeak room ?

I have installed the teamspeak client but i cant find Powertrader room in the list and also the username and password.

Reason: