The River Wild - page 6

powertradingfx website and teamspeak

The forum is still open but being upgraded and will be back up within a couple of days. (per an email I received)

The teamspeak trading room is available, new members will get instructions in the forum when it is back up. Current members just need to email Powertrader for instructions.

Great

Hi, just testing the template and the new lwma's.... still looks good for the moment.

Pt the levels are perfect for 15m (30,60,90,-30...).

I saw in the other thread that some people are backtesting this new lwma's, but why post in other thread? I mean, river & wild river can be trade in the same way with differences... but instead of reading in different threads why not in one only?

Regards!

nasty:
Hi, just testing the template and the new lwma's.... still looks good for the moment.

Pt the levels are perfect for 15m (30,60,90,-30...).

I saw in the other thread that some people are backtesting this new lwma's, but why post in other thread? I mean, river & wild river can be trade in the same way with differences... but instead of reading in different threads why not in one only?

Regards!

where is the other thread ?

thanks

Where is powertraderfx?

I havent recieved any info from them, I thought it should be up and going by now.

SRDC Forum and Webinar's

Hello,

I have just found this site:

www.orangeroshan.com

where you can find further information on SRDC system including the River trade. However, they call it something like SRDC V and it seems to be a component of their extensive system which you can read about here:

SRDC

Orange also runs free live classes. I think one is due tomorrow Sunday 16th September 2007.

Hope that helps.

PowerTrader is back

Look in the River Thread for PowerTrader:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176576/page19

He is posting again after summer break.

Nasty

How did you get the template to do that? Great work....