Esignal - page 2

Tom_trader:
Your template doesn't work, anyway, thanks for taking time to help me, cheer mate.

Have you loaded the template after put it into the template folder?.

You can modify by yourself Heiken Ashi indicator to get what u want

Linuxser:
Test my solution, please test it.

Unfortunately is now way to color the body with inside color an outside color line

I think is the best close.

hey man, that's awesome, I can't believe it, you're the one. by the way, can you please tell me what are 4,5,6,7 used for? also, I'd like to use white color for background and white color for "real body" and it comes up like the picture below, so could you please add a function that paint color around the "real body"? thanks mate.

4xtrader:
Have you loaded the template after put it into the template folder?. You can modify by yourself Heiken Ashi indicator to get what u want

thanks mate, now I know why it didn't work. Cheer.

Files:

fat wick candlestick

Hi Tom

Mr. Patrick of IBFX has created this indicator

http://forum.interbankfx.com/viewtopic.php?p=12293#12293

Here is the indicator what you r looking n Pic the wick fat enough now

Files:
fatwick.mq4  3 kb
fat-wick.gif  17 kb

Try this, Just modified the three line break indicator to show black.

Hope it helps..

Files:

thanks guyz

Hi guyz, I've tested all indicators above and so far I found "customcandle" by Linuxser to be the most useful. The minor problem is I can't use the same "real body" color together with background color ( look at my screenshot@ post #14) but it's fine with other color. So,it'd be great if someone is able to add or modify it so that it can paint color surrounding the outline of real body. anyway, thanks Linuxser ,4xtrader, fxden for your great contribution.

Hi guyz, I've tested all indicators above and so far I found "customcandle" by Linuxser to be the most useful. The minor problem is I can't use the same "real body" color together with background color ( look at my screenshot@ post #14) but it's fine with other color. So,it'd be great if someone is able to add or modify it so that it can paint color surrounding the outline of real body. anyway, thanks Linuxser ,4xtrader, fxden for your great contribution.

Hello,

Make sure you check "chart on foreground" in chart properties, or else it wont show the candle color.

Reason: