Trading the Same System a Year or More?

Hello Everyone:

Is there anyone out there that has been consistently using the same trading system for a year or more. If so, what has been your results?

What has been your challenges? Do you see yourself continuing with that system for a while?

Any feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks..

Marc

that's a 1M$ question

There are lots of profitable manual systems on froex-tsd.com, newdigital made them easy to reach, you will find them on this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

add to these system ISAKAS and Steinitz

Yeah, of course there are....and thanks for the link...

But, just wanted to see if people on here have been consistant with their trading and following a system for a good amount of time.

Thanks..

Marc

MiniMe:
that's a 1M$ question

There are lots of profitable manual systems on froex-tsd.com, newdigital made them easy to reach, you will find them on this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

add to these system ISAKAS and Steinitz

marcf:
Yeah, of course there are....and thanks for the link...

But, just wanted to see if people on here have been consistant with their trading and following a system for a good amount of time.

Thanks..

Marc

I traded Maksigen trading system for few months (real account)

Also Brainwashing trading system for few months (real account as well; manual trading) and then Beluck made EA and I am testing it on demo with the same settings as my manual trading during the more than 1 year (demo account). So it may be more than one year.

But I think people are changing the systems.

I think there are not so many people who are trading one system manually for one year.

I have been trading my own "Corsair" strategy since October -- I have tweeked it several times but the general principles are the same.. I think most everyone trades a strategy but overtime based on feedback they try to improve it..

What kind of strategy is it? Do you mind telling us and how it has been going?

Thanks..

Marc

drgoodvibe:
I have been trading my own "Corsair" strategy since October -- I have tweeked it several times but the general principles are the same.. I think most everyone trades a strategy but overtime based on feedback they try to improve it..
Reason: