Various ea forward testing result

Hi,

I have set up a dedicated server for forward testing some EAs.

you can check the latest trading report here.

more pips with you!

arui

arui:
Hi,

I have set up a dedicated server for forward testing some EAs.

you can check the latest trading report here.

more pips with you!

arui

hi.. nice effort my friend.. to watch wich EA is the most profitable and stability of the EA.. hope you add more EA to test

Pj..

Good work, it would be great to add the setting you are using on anther column

Good. Very good

may we can add a little explanation for all this ea cos i dont familiar with all of them. and recap how many time it give an entry signal. risk n reward ratio and equity balance from the performance test

thx

MiniMe:
Good work, it would be great to add the setting you are using on anther column

MiniMe, Thanks for your suggestion, that is what I am going to do this weekend.

I will post the ea settings I am testing. Although it is not the best setting for that EA. I will give it a try for at least three months.

Thanks

arui

ice_for_trading:
Good. Very good

may we can add a little explanation for all this ea cos i dont familiar with all of them. and recap how many time it give an entry signal. risk n reward ratio and equity balance from the performance test

thx

Hi ice_for_trading, more information will be added under "EA Portfolio" section.

Thanks.

primajaya:
hi.. nice effort my friend.. to watch wich EA is the most profitable and stability of the EA.. hope you add more EA to test Pj..

for sure, more EA will be added to testing Portfolio as long as my server can afford it

since I am only testing one setting on limited pairs, the result does not mean the success or failure of the EA, Hope we can find the profitable settings.

Very nice job on the website.

arui:
Hi ice_for_trading, more information will be added under "EA Portfolio" section. Thanks.

Thank You

Thank you very much for posting your testing results. This is wonderful!

Arui-simbasystem

arui:
Hi ice_for_trading, more information will be added under "EA Portfolio" section. Thanks.

Hi Arui,

Congratulations for your website...

Thanks for including my(and Malcik`s ) EA for testing,I have checked the settings and they are ok,being the ATR version the one that you test,which is fine with me.

I have 3 comments..;)

1-If possible,test it on BOTH GBPUSD and GBPJPY and EXCLUSIVELY on them,which are the pairs the EA is designed to trade

2-If possible,use as testing Equity and position size,the rule "10k Equity for each lot and pair"..so,if you test it on gbpusd and gbpjpy and your position size is 1 lot,you need 2*10k=20k usd in testing account..if your testing account is 5k then,obviously ,your position size should be 0.25 lots per pair

3-It is acceptable that I post a link of your forward test website in the first post of simbasystem thread.?.we run a forward test,with positive results,but unfortunately it was run only for 3 weeks

In any case ,thanks a lot for including it for testing

Regards

Simba

Nice!

Very, very nice Arui! Good to see that the original Contest version of Phoenix is still performing. I wish you success with your website (I've added it to my favourites).

Hendrick.

Reason: