Various ea forward testing result - page 2

Hendrick:
Very, very nice Arui! Good to see that the original Contest version of Phoenix is still performing. I wish you success with your website (I've added it to my favourites). Hendrick.

Hi Hendrick, I am glad you like it. Thanks for your great EA. I am still testing your predefined settings. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Arui

SIMBA:
Hi Arui,

Congratulations for your website...

Thanks for including my(and Malcik`s ) EA for testing,I have checked the settings and they are ok,being the ATR version the one that you test,which is fine with me.

I have 3 comments..;)

1-If possible,test it on BOTH GBPUSD and GBPJPY and EXCLUSIVELY on them,which are the pairs the EA is designed to trade

2-If possible,use as testing Equity and position size,the rule "10k Equity for each lot and pair"..so,if you test it on gbpusd and gbpjpy and your position size is 1 lot,you need 2*10k=20k usd in testing account..if your testing account is 5k then,obviously ,your position size should be 0.25 lots per pair

3-It is acceptable that I post a link of your forward test website in the first post of simbasystem thread.?.we run a forward test,with positive results,but unfortunately it was run only for 3 weeks

In any case ,thanks a lot for including it for testing

Regards

Simba

Hi, Thanks for your comment. I will start your suggested settings next monday. It will be great if you can add it to your first post. .

Thanks for sharing.

Arui

arui:
Hi,

I have set up a dedicated server for forward testing some EAs.

you can check the latest trading report here.

more pips with you!

arui

This is very kind and helpful of you. Thanks!

Reason: