Divergence trading - page 2

Thruline:
By the way Thruline

what do you mean think in therms a threes?

Here's divergence buy on cable. Price shows three lower lows as indicator shows higher lows. You buy on confirmation--that can be trendline break, crossing a MA, whatever you choose. Most triple divergences combined with a confirmation of some kind provide a profitable move. Some of the moves are big. Others are brief reversals.

BTW

what is the indicator you ve got there?

if you dont mind me asking

No prob--it's a 4-12-1 macd. CCI 50 with CCI 14 also works well...

Divergence Trading

Hi Fellow Traders,

Does anyone know of a thread dedicated to divergence trades off MTF S/R levels?

Thanks

Alf

My Chat Room

How exactly do you have a divergence trade off S/R levels?...

That's strange- I've never heard of something of such.

Unless you mean, trading a divergence NEAR a S/R level.

BTW- get your stupid advertisement link off this forum.

Don't worry

Don't worry Alf, keep trying to learn. Walander is an idiot and thinks he owns this forum. HE got his "senior member" status simply by posting a lot of nonsense on this forum and running his post count up.

Learn your chart patterns, then use trend lines to help determine your support and resistance areas, the indicators don't do this very well.

Why are you on this forum millionaire? Just out of curiosity.

Shouldn't you be in your fantasy yacht?

You know, you'd be better off out-sourcing your posting to someone in India, at least they'd be more intelligent than the attempt to make me, ha, believe you're a "whale" in the world.

BlueWhale:
Don't worry Alf, keep trying to learn. Walander is an idiot and thinks he owns this forum. HE got his "senior member" status simply by posting a lot of nonsense on this forum and running his post count up. Learn your chart patterns, then use trend lines to help determine your support and resistance areas, the indicators don't do this very well.

BTW- How are all those indicators coming along? You made it to 20 yet? Did my statement come true?

Not even close Wannabe, seems like your still running your mouth without any valuable input.

Walander:
How exactly do you have a divergence trade off S/R levels?...

That's strange- I've never heard of something of such.

Unless you mean, trading a divergence NEAR a S/R level.

BTW- get your stupid advertisement link off this forum.

Hi,

I mean OFF / NEAR / PAST S/R/ levels. Just looking for an area where the price is likely to reverse, then look for waining momentum.

Sometimes it works, someones it doesn't, but from my experience the odds are in my favour, therefore IMHO, you have a winning strategy if you use correct MM.

I look for double tops / double bottoms mainly with tight stop and an RR of 1 usually.

P.S. If Admin wants me to remove my Chatroom, I'm sure they'll tell me!

P.P.S. I posted my chat room to try and help.

Alf

My Chat Room - Don't know what happened with the previous link, but this is the less stupid one.

Please stop!!!

Hi guyz,

Guyz you don't need to enchange words on what ALF007 asked for.

This site is very educative more than fighting ground, so Bluewhale and walender you don't need this.Please be friendly.

Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Looking for divergence as price approaches support/resistance, pivots, fib levels, is a sound strategy