Sky DART - page 3

Is this thread still alive?

Robert

Can you post the fixes to this thread as well please or list it as dead and point us all to the other thread?

Must be a bugger trying to maintain two threads?

MrPip:
Is this thread still alive? Robert

I'm suprised as well, maybe are all testing like i, but no resolutions are coming . No trades. Will see. Hope, be better.

Do u have something new about it?

I have 4 trades since May 1 all wins. Only placed on GBPUSD 30 minute chart with default settings.

If you run this on different timeframes you MUST change SignalTimeFrame to 0.

Version 1.1 attached here. No changes from version on other thread.

Robert

Files:

Thank you Robert, with spring upon you, your garden must looking great? Winter has finally set in here, winter flowers doing good, but not as pretty.

KaMpeR:
Thank you Robert, with spring upon you, your garden must looking great? Winter has finally set in here, winter flowers doing good, but not as pretty.

Already picking cherry tomatoes and blueberries with larger tomatoes still green but lots of them from 4 plants. Waiting for hot peppers and squash. Oranges since February and still about 30 or 40 left on the tree. Winter garden coming to an end with last of brocolli and lettuce. Peaches and raspberries soon.

Peach, raspberry and blueberry pie

Robert

Is this Thread Still Active

Hi All,

Hats off to Skydart, MrPip & TheSourcefor the system.

The thread has not had any activity in a while & I was wondering if it is still alive.

Also, are there any updates for the system or the EA?

Thanks,

Vanhook2

Thread still alive?

Reason: