Sky DART - page 2

janka:
So which TF and pairs do u used for modeling and forward tests? Tx, J

Same GBP-US, 15 min. But as I say, I dont trust in backtests.

fxnewbie:
Same GBP-US, 15 min. But as I say, I dont trust in backtests.

Do u have some resolucion on forward test? Pleas atache tham.

Tx, J

Crash and Burn

Week 1 was a disaster for me.

Will Test week two on 1H TF. GBP/USD SL 100, TP 100

15min is too trigger happy. Remember that the Strategy was for 30min + TF's because the Waddah is for those TF's. 5min TF is just looking for an excuse to blow a demo account

thesource:
Week 1 was a disaster for me.

Will Test week two on 1H TF. GBP/USD SL 100, TP 100

15min is too trigger happy. Remember that the Strategy was for 30min + TF's because the Waddah is for those TF's. 5min TF is just looking for an excuse to blow a demo account

Let use my computer posibility, i will partic. on it, so which sett i should to test, that we dont do twice? I like logik of this EA wery much, so im ur ally in it. Or should i do deferent sett test by my becktest? Do u have some resolts of 1 week test? Please, post detailstatement [picture], please.

J

Forward test

Hi, did someone some trades? Im testing it nearly 2 weeks and an last days with diferent TF and MM setting on diferent pares and i didnt get trades. I checked live trade on and everithing around and is everythink ok. Do know someone what going on? Are some bugs in code? So nice idea and no trades!

Please look at it and lett us know. Thank you.

J

Mr.Pip coming soon

He just fixed the DIN EA with a time delay feature, to stop the multiple re-entries after SL and TP.

Just what Skydart needs, so I suspect he will arrive on a white horse, soon.

forward-test

hi,

i am testing skydart, and this is my report (goog result)

giapel

giapel:
hi,

i am testing skydart, and this is my report (goog result)

giapel

What setting are you using? I am just forward testing the EA. but haven't get this kind of result

fixed EA

Mr. Pip has posted his fixed EA on the other SkyDart thread. Time delay filter and new 4h/daily trend filters.

Reason: