**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 98

THANX for them ..

Sorry if i forgot someone .. but a REAL BIG THANXfor all the MTF HAS group ..

I really hope it keep going that way with more tests .

There is just one problem , an Alert window keeps poping up with every price movment .. I dot know how to stop it !!

Happy Trading .

That's the beginning , the 1st use of the EA .. i hope it gets even BETTER & BETTER ..

Thanx a lot Lee & Don

is that scalping or the original method?

Both EA's

These r both , Scalping EA with USD/CHF , and the Original EA with EUR/USD & AUD/USD .

But is it suppose to open 4 trades with the same pair ?? here i have 4 long positions with AUD/USD .

Files:
aud.gif  23 kb

programming work

Designmax,

If you are going to do any programming for this method please read from post 993 forward. We are hoping to do this as a team effort. That will keep the versions to a minimum and avoid confusion.

I have been asked to act as team leader/project manager and am OK with that. Each programmer will code individual functions with any user inputs. It would be best to have comments for how the function is used. Each module can be posted here and I will add to any existing EA. I plan to use on/off switches or menues as a way to test each new idea.

If you are not familiar with these ideas visit the Skydart thread and download Skydart_v1.1 EA found there.

Robert

designmax:
Hello Steinitz

I have just found this thread, and am intrigued by what I have seen of it so far. Looks like a great deal of work has gone into your method Don. I have started developing EA's about 4 months ago, and it is no mean feat to build one that is consistently profitable. I have a question for you - do you have a document that describes in detail how to set up your system in step by step form? I have looked at many of the postings on this thread but can't find a document describing how to set it all up, as far as I am aware. If you have something written, it would be most appreciated if you could post it please.

Cheers

Designmax

MrPip:
Designmax,

I have been asked to act as team leader/project manager and am OK with that. Each programmer will code individual functions with any user inputs. It would be best to have comments for how the function is used. Each module can be posted here and I will add to any existing EA. I plan to use on/off switches or menues as a way to test each new idea.

Robert

thanks. the team spirit here is so refreshing.

Start new thread?

I sense a buzz in the air. Or is that some hornets that I hear. Guys please follow "Mr Pips" advise and have a team leader on this project. It was exactly that issue that halted my release to the open market. I really thought it would be a cluster F.

But if you guys organize well this EA's will evolve more effectively and smoother. Do you guys want a new thread for the development of the EA?

By show of posts please chime in by late today and I will consider a thread under MT4 EA's section.

steinitz:
I sense a buzz in the air. Or is that some hornets that I hear. Guys please follow "Mr Pips" advise and have a team leader on this project. It was exactly that issue that halted my release to the open market. I really thought it would be a cluster F.

But if you guys organize well this EA's will evolve more effectively and smoother. Do you guys want a new thread for the development of the EA?

By show of posts please chime in by late today and I will consider a thread under MT4 EA's section.

my suggestion is to either have a new thread or for the latest versions of the EA to be in the first post of this thread.

often threads develop and new versions of the EA pop up all over the place and with a long, long thread you gotta wade through all of the posts to find what you are looking for.

A new thread for the ea development would be nice. Humongous threads are a pain at times.

Someone to ride shotgun over the thread and keep all the mods / versions of the ea's in some orderly fashion would be nice..

NEW THREAD FOR EA's DEVELOPMENT

Please go to: Expert Advisors - Metatrader 4

That will be the home for all development on the two EA's for my method.

Reason: