Multiple Timeframe indicator

Hi Guys.. or ladies out there..

Can anyone help to direct me where can i find a multiple timeframe indicatorwhich show up & down trend.

For example, a 30M time frame with indicator 15M,1H, 4H & 1W.

I did saw it with one in Simba sample picture.. here is the link

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/162/simbasystem-1h.gif

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175805

I think this indicator is great & usefull for most trader, so i dont have to see all chart before making decision to enter position

You can download it from it's home thread,isn't it?

Multiple Timeframe SIMBA indicator

It is not as similiar like the download indicator in Home tread.. Thou the topic is almost a same but What i am looking for is Similiar like what "SIMBA" has.. What Im looking for is minutes, hourlys, daily & weekly time frame indicator all in one chart and comes with RED & BLUE which is Down Trend & Up Trend. Anyone can point where can i get this indicator?

Moved to correct thread.

kaarem:
It is not as similiar like the download indicator in Home tread.. Thou the topic is almost a same but What i am looking for is Similiar like what "SIMBA" has.. What Im looking for is minutes, hourlys, daily & weekly time frame indicator all in one chart and comes with RED & BLUE which is Down Trend & Up Trend. Anyone can point where can i get this indicator?

If you mean the indicator on the simbas charts, that us xpma

Is it possible to change the timeframes that appear (currently high TF on left) to lower TF from the left?

It will make a casual glance comparison easier to another similar 'traffic-light' trend indicator with both indicators running from 1m on the left to higher TF on the right.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

The construction of multiple time-frame indicator consists of 4 stages:

1. Definition of signals

2. Generation of signals over multiple time frames

3. Summing up the signals into composite indicator

4. Normalization

himanshurathee:
The construction of multiple time-frame indicator consists of 4 stages:

1. Definition of signals

2. Generation of signals over multiple time frames