RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 47

statement 15 min

Even worse....

Statement.

Until now RB26 is a resistent.

Look! guernica and nohill's statement. How different are they, even my live account took a hit last week already. Lucky I've unplugged this week I'm damn pissed about seeing these to happen. If I created a stupid EA that wipe out everybody's account, I couldn't agree anymore that I'm a stupid mother fucker that created stupid money sucker EA. But now the story is different, the EA handling trades very well on certain broker!!! , thats why I was thinking whether there is a way that we can mirror the opening and closing trades time on demo account, regardless of indicators on live account(the indication normally not same as demo account).

Regards

David

cad

Still trading the Cad live.

Did take the liberty of closing early yesterday.

This Ea was the bright light in an awful week for me.

Thanks David!

Files:
cad_0806.jpg  24 kb
cad_0806.htm  59 kb

davidke20:
Look! guernica and nohill's statement. How different are they, even my live account took a hit last week already. Lucky I've unplugged this week I'm damn pissed about seeing these to happen. If I created a stupid EA that wipe out everybody's account, I couldn't agree anymore that I'm a stupid mother fucker that created stupid money sucker EA. But now the story is different, the EA handling trades very well on certain broker!!! , thats why I was thinking whether there is a way that we can mirror the opening and closing trades time on demo account, regardless of indicators on live account(the indication normally not same as demo account).

Regards

David

Hi David,

Makes me very unhappy too.....

So you want the demo account to write an output file and the live account to read that demo file as input for the live account?

Or is it possible to let the live account read from the demo server and to write to the live server? Just a thought...

Regards,

nohills

My Demo Acct

It's only 8 days of trading but it does look promising especially since this week was so unexpected.

N2

Hi Dave,

I emailed a professional mt4 programmer whom I use from time to time. He is very good and very reasonable. Please PM me about this ok?

Thanks,

N

davidke20:

Regards

David

Need2bFree:
It's only 8 days of trading but it does look promising especially since this week was so unexpected. N2

Thanks mark. That looks pretty nice.

nohills:
Hi David,

Makes me very unhappy too.....

So you want the demo account to write an output file and the live account to read that demo file as input for the live account?

Or is it possible to let the live account read from the demo server and to write to the live server? Just a thought...

Regards,

nohills

Yes, thats what exactly I said in the earlier posts. Is there anyway we can have a EA that read the demo server's data feed and execute trades at the live server? From what I know, we can use the EA to write a text file and put down the trade journal at the text file. Where another EA on the live account will read the text file, then execute trades on the live account. But that is far from what we expecting. Because the EA we're talking about here is the EA that will close off all trades when certain signal appear, and it can only happen in very short time. May be 1 or 2 seconds, all the trades are to be close off immediately, so we can stay away from trouble... anyway... am thinking of API... and it supposed to be quite expansive to write 1. Any suggestion?

Regards

David

Need2bFree:
Hi Dave,

I emailed a professional mt4 programmer whom I use from time to time. He is very good and very reasonable. Please PM me about this ok?

Thanks,

N

Mark,

I did not receive your email. May be lost in the air? Anyway, please send them to my PM. Cheers

Regards

David

This weeks chart, still using the updated settings, looking good on demo

Files:
6-9.htm  11 kb
Reason: