My E.A. results - page 3

I was reading that before.

There is some tradition in forex coding: decompilation is not allowed.

Why tradition? because we are from different countries and not every country will protect the coders by law. And not all the people from some countries believe in the country law. Basicly decompilation is not allowed.

I fully understand that article but try to explain it to the Russian public prosecutor for example (our forum is not connected with any Russia but just for example). We are from different countries and every country is having the different law and different believing in law: people from US will go to the to court or will hire the lawyer for example but people from Russia (just for example, sorry) will hire private security company instead of any law. People are very different and country is very different.

Decompilation is not allowed.

It is the basic fundamental thing.

There must be a way to give your EA for people to test and secure it from decompilation as well.

newdigital:
I was reading that before.

There is some tradition in forex coding: decompilation is not allowed.

Why tradition? because we are from different countries and not every country will protect the coders by law. And not all the people from some countries believe in the country law. Basicly decompilation is not allowed.

I fully understand that article but try to explain it to the Russian public prosecutor for example (our forum is not connected with any Russia but just for example). We are from different countries and every country is having the different law and different believing in law: people from US will go to the to court or will hire the lawyer for example but people from Russia (just for example, sorry) will hire private security company instead of any law. People are very different and country is very different.

Decompilation is not allowed.

It is the basic fundamental thing.

Understandable. Does that mean that you don't want me to post it at all? Or just dont want it decompiled?

forex_for_life:
Understandable. Does that mean that you don't want me to post it at all? Or just dont want it decompiled?

If you have something decompiled, or you bought something for money so please do not post.

newdigital:
If you have something decompiled, or you bought something for money so please do not post.

You're the boss.

forex_for_life:
I think we all know the old "ass-u-me" addage. I'm not selling a damn thing. Nor am I giving it away. NOR did I claim I created it. Simply asking if anyone thinks it could be improved. Senior member acting like a freshman.

Not making an ass of u or anybody else but what is the point of your post?

You said:

1.you are not selling anything.

2.Not sharing anything

3.asking people to share their ideas about backtest results

What can we say? "great" "good but could be better" etc,,,

How can we improve ANYTHING from backtest results without the EA !?!? IF you didn't create the EA at least give us a webpage URL where we can contact the author or something like that.

Just weird...

Sada

sadaloma:
Not making an ass of u or anybody else but what is the point of your post?

You said:

1.you are not selling anything.

2.Not sharing anything

3.asking people to share their ideas about backtest results

What can we say? "great" "good but could be better" etc,,,

How can we improve ANYTHING from backtest results without the EA !?!? IF you didn't create the EA at least give us a webpage URL where we can contact the author or something like that.

Just weird...

Sada

Excellent point. I wasn't going to give it away at first then I changed my mind and was going to now Newdigital has asked me not to release it.

forex_for_life:
Excellent point. I wasn't going to give it away at first then I changed my mind and was going to now Newdigital has asked me not to release it.

Newdigital made a point about not releasing a commercial EA that is decompiled to the public.

It's ok to point us to the website of the author. Simple really....

So where did you find the EA?

Sada

Reason: