My E.A. results

Looks very good on back-test. Wondering if there is room for improvement.

Files:

Cont.

Other two currency pairs......

Files:

I think we all know the old "ass-u-me" addage. I'm not selling a damn thing. Nor am I giving it away. NOR did I claim I created it. Simply asking if anyone thinks it could be improved. Senior member acting like a freshman.

The second E.A.

This is the other E.A. created by the same programmer.

Files:

Cont.

This is the last of the results.

Files:

Mr" My EA results"

post deleted not worth the waste of my time

"My EA results"

Post deleted backtests alone not woth my waste of time.

forex_for_life:
This is the last of the results.

Hi forex_for_life,

Please tell me what is the purpose of this posting?

Look at this portfolio thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general We have a lot of EAs with very good backtesting on that thread. And, as you know, not all of them are profitable. Just check total leaders thread: how many of them were listed as profitable? Just few. We have many many examples with some profitable EAs: Brainwashing, Firebird, Goldwarrior, Step EAs and many many others. All of them are profitable during the forward testing for 1 year without the settings chnaging. None of them are good backtested.

There is the other problem with backtesting. qq EA for example. Those EA was coded on open bar. And no any backtest is valid in this case.

You may see backtesting results here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and attached. Nice profiting, right? Almost flying! And now look at forward resting results monthly here (Portfolio #3): deposit is coming down slowly. Why? because of some piece of code: just 0 instead of 1. That's all. Open bar.

I know one case when some person was selling EA without stop loss based on backtested results. You know that EAs without stop loss will kill deposit. Earlier or later. Depends on how may indicators were coded inside the code. I call is "day X". In Day X you will lose all your deposit. It may be tomorrow, or next year, depends on how many indicators were coded inside.

People who are selling EAs based on backtesting results are potential scammers. Not all of them real of course but you understand ...You know that. And they know.

Files:

I just remember one guy did some funny experiment on some Russian forum. He created good backtested EA. And posted backtesting results: the line (balance/equity) was almost on horizontal way. Vertical backtested line. And after 50 trades he did not see this backtested line on the graph - the line was gone to the sky. And he reported to Metaqoutes about bug in strategy tester: small backtested window for backtested graph

newdigital:
Hi forex_for_life,

Please tell me what is the purpose of this posting?

Look at this portfolio thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general We have a lot of EAs with very good backtesting on that thread. And, as you know, not all of them are profitable. Just check total leaders thread: how many of them were listed as profitable? Just few. We have many many examples with some profitable EAs: Brainwashing, Firebird, Goldwarrior, Step EAs and many many others. All of them are profitable during the forward testing for 1 year without the settings chnaging. None of them are good backtested.

There is the other problem with backtesting. qq EA for example. Those EA was coded on open bar. And no any backtest is valid in this case.

You may see backtesting results here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and attached. Nice profiting, right? Almost flying! And now look at forward resting results monthly here (Portfolio #3): deposit is coming down slowly. Why? because of some piece of code: just 0 instead of 1. That's all. Open bar.

I know one case when some person was selling EA without stop loss based on backtested results. You know that EAs without stop loss will kill deposit. Earlier or later. Depends on how may indicators were coded inside the code. I call is "day X". In Day X you will lose all your deposit. It may be tomorrow, or next year, depends on how many indicators were coded inside.

People who are selling EAs based on backtesting results are potential scammers. Not all of them real of course but you understand ...You know that. And they know.

Newdigital,

This E.A. has supposedly been forward test. If you look at the link that Mr. Tools so kind enough to seek out, the seller post the results every week for the E.A. And it performs real-time the way it shows in the backtest results.

Why we need to promote somebody here?

We did not create this forum for this seller ...

He has nothing with all of us.

He did not spent even single dollar and time creating everything here in this section. I am spending my weekends every week regularly for elite section not because of him and for him.

Reason: