Bag-it EA

I have been testing the bag-it EA from fukinagashi since monday. It's an EA that has it roots from the bagovino method

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=7603

So far so good. I will try to be punctual in posting my latest statements every week.

I will just be posting forward test statements here because the EA can be found at this thread. Please read the whole thread to get more info about it.

http://forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10819

The latest version is 1.4 c (attached). It's an ex4 compiled file. Do not worry it's not a commercial EA. The author just don't want for the code to be changed and sold in ebay (or something like that). I can attest to his honesty and sincerety to give his EA for free. He has been helping out in forums for a very long time now and never charged anybody for anything he did.

I am using default settings and on H1. There are no stop loss because the EA has invisible SL. It's possible to input a Sl if you want to.

Not looking that great anymore.

Looks like the last week or so the EA has been experiencing some difficulties in deciding where to go.

Anyways, here is the statement for the week.

I think I will let it run for another 2 months or so and see what happens.

Anyone else here testing this EA?

Sada

Bag-it EA is losing its strength

I was testing Bag-it 1c for last three weeks and stopped last week. It started out good with JPY pairs at the 1st week, equity showed gain, but balance showed loss in week 1. Balance finally briefly showed some gain for the first time, but the equity showed minor loss. This EA's profit(around $500 with $10,000 initial deposit) reached its highest point in the middle of the 2nd week, and took a big dive since then. By the third week, balance was $1200 down and equity showed $2000 down, then I gave up this EA. I think the problem with the EA was waiting too long to cash in the profits, the long wait is good for long trend, but bad for short trend. Profit evaporated so quickly and couldn't cover the loss from the losser trades. It still needs a lot of works to balance the profit and loss.

Bagovino method

Its a lagging system, but it follow the trend very well. According to my observation of Bag-it, it follow the MA Cross, which is lagging to get in to the trade. It follow certain rules to exit the trade. Stop loss and TP are internal. Therefor, generally, you need to run this EA for a year in order to judge whether its good or no good. According to my experience, it can bring you steady wealth in long term. You might have a lossing week, could be months, but when the market trend well, it will cover all your losses and bring you tremendous return in terms of pips. Fuki did a great job on this system. I can see the potential for some people who know how to appreciate this masterpiece, which is non stop trading with the same setup for a very long term, you'll see the return generated gradually. By the way, the EA is hard coded with limited time usage, you'll have to update it gradually from Fuki.

Regards

David

thank Sadaloma.

Update...

Still in the red.

Healing progress

Regards

David

Files:
bag-it.gif  6 kb
bag-it.htm  40 kb

Files:

dbaugh:

Please program an expert for this system ... cheers

I believe this expert is what you looking for.

hai dbaugh, im new in this forex...i dunoe wat is full name of EMA and WMA but i noe how to change them..so can you tell me what is the full name of both of it..like example MA is moving average,RSI is relative strength index...

tanx ... i apreciate of it..

wan:
hai dbaugh, im new in this forex...i dunoe wat is full name of EMA and WMA but i noe how to change them..so can you tell me what is the full name of both of it..like example MA is moving average,RSI is relative strength index... tanx ... i apreciate of it..

EMA Exponential Moving Average

WMA Weighted Moving Average

Reason: