Guaranteed Hedge - page 2

If the strategy is good, you WILL get the EA, I can guarantee it.

I also have a strategy which might intrigue some.

It is martingale with hedge....

if interested we can try it out.....

teldon:

double check the martingale threads first, there has been lots of development and I am sure hedge was one of them, you might end up with what you want there

teldon:

I can impliment your hedge into a martingal ea.

Or I can probly do minime's hedge in a regular EA.

xxDavidxSxx@yahoo.com

but for a place thats supposed to be a place for sharing and developing ideas every one suddenly got secretive.

Not just ea's either. Now its ideas too.

I have all my manual trading methods that I use for a living posted in FFJ.

Hell even the top secret Turtles method is available to the public.

fact is... even if a method was 100% accurate, 90% of the public would mess it up and or try to modify it some how.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
I can impliment your hedge into a martingal ea.

Or I can probly do minime's hedge in a regular EA.

xxDavidxSxx@yahoo.com

but for a place thats supposed to be a place for sharing and developing ideas every one suddenly got secretive.

Not just ea's either. Now its ideas too.

I have all my manual trading methods that I use for a living posted in FFJ.

Hell even the top secret Turtles method is available to the public.

fact is... even if a method was 100% accurate, 90% of the public would mess it up and or try to modify it some how.

Dave

very mature, u r right,

I was thinking of this..... incorporated in martingale.

Buy 1 lot sell 1 lot ..... since U dont know where market is heading.

since you will always have a loss at this point ... there should not be a stoploss or takeprofit..... but some kind of script that monitors the trades until it reaches a preset profit so that as soon as the trades starts coming down after exceeding the preset profit it must close all trades on that currency. But if the profit goes up beyond the preset , it should trail the preset amount not individual trade.

if this can be done .... i will post the rest of the formula... post your suggestions please... if this can be done i am pretty sure the rest will be quite fascinating.... awaiting feedback

the losing trade will ...

open a trade in the direction of the previous trade according to your

teldon:
very mature, u r right,

I was thinking of this..... incorporated in martingale.

Buy 1 lot sell 1 lot ..... since U dont know where market is heading.

since you will always have a loss at this point ... there should not be a stoploss or takeprofit..... but some kind of script that monitors the trades until it reaches a preset profit so that as soon as the trades starts coming down after exceeding the preset profit it must close all trades on that currency. But if the profit goes up beyond the preset , it should trail the preset amount not individual trade.

if this can be done .... i will post the rest of the formula... post your suggestions please... if this can be done i am pretty sure the rest will be quite fascinating.... awaiting feedback

the losing trade will ...

open a trade in the direction of the previous trade according to your

or I was thinking of a bollingerband or channel method of hedge.

Buy/Sell when price hits middle line and target half way between middle and top, and half way between middle and bottom. Or exit when price touches outside bands. No s/l. But when price trends I dunno what to do with the losing order.

I would have to just play with it on real money and tiny positions untill I got it figured out. I am better when I learn through doing.

Dave

please read post # 16 ....

i am not done yet.. i want to do step by step because i want to generate some interest among the senior programmers becauise i really think this method will reduce your drawdown rather than leaving it naked

if this can be done

teldon:
since you will always have a loss at this point ... there should not be a stoploss or takeprofit..... but some kind of script that monitors the trades until it reaches a preset profit so that as soon as the trades starts coming down after exceeding the preset profit it must close all trades on that currency. But if the profit goes up beyond the preset , it should trail the preset amount not individual trade. if this can be done

Sounds interesting. Perhaps you can give an example for clarity?

Ok , buy 1 lot , sell 1 lot,

pipstep lets say 50 pips,

losing trade adds 2 lots and the winning trade adds 1 lot.

this is where protect profit kicks in......

when the currency retraces the trades are taken out at an overall profit.

can this be coded?

any programmers ,,,,, for testing

Reason: