Programmer Search

Hi,

I am trying to find someone who would be willing to work on a auto-trading program on the MT4 platform. It works well through visual backtesting, but I need to definetly have someone able to backtest the actual system to historical data. So far, the system posted about 3500 points in the last month and two weeks.

The problem trading it manually is that you literally have to be sitting at your computer 24/5.5 and that's not cool.

Thanks for reading and I hope that someone responds soon.

Best of Luck Trading,

FulkrumFX

performance details please

if your system is good, then I am willing to implement it. Questions about the quality of your system:

* Was it just ONE lucky trade of 3500 pips, or were there 100 trades with 35 pips each ?

* Do you have only 1 open position at the time, or how many ?

* What is the biggest draw-down inside one round-turn ?

* What is the maximum number of consecutive losses ?

* What is the the recovery period ?

Also, "visual backtesting" is dangerous because you see the result already and tend to think: "yes, here, of course, I would have bought" (You might have cheated yourself). - Summary: please post the list of trades you believe you would have done. Even better would be if you open a demo account and make a forward test during at least 1 week. It is worth it, else the programmer spends one week on a system which proofs to not work.

Ok. Show me what you got. I dont mind to spend sometime if its a good system

Regards

David

i just learn MQL4, very fun language like playing some online game.

if you trust me. see I can help you make it! but not free fee maybe $100^^!

tytian

in my base, I know basic php and java script.

FulkrumFX:
Hi,

I am trying to find someone who would be willing to work on a auto-trading program on the MT4 platform. It works well through visual backtesting, but I need to definetly have someone able to backtest the actual system to historical data. So far, the system posted about 3500 points in the last month and two weeks.

The problem trading it manually is that you literally have to be sitting at your computer 24/5.5 and that's not cool.

Thanks for reading and I hope that someone responds soon.

Best of Luck Trading,

FulkrumFX

I can help, if you still need it.

ryanklefas:
I can help, if you still need it.

Hello man

Well i have indicator, it seems very good on 1H and 4H charts the problem is i can always track it crosses, so i need someone who can write signal in this indicator, while it cross it gives signal, can u implement it please? For all people here

Reason: