SRDC V by Orange Roshan - page 3

JFForex,

I realized that my reply was a little misleading. The pips amount in the post were not harvested using SRDC V only, there are other methods too.

aha

aha:
None taken. The one who is making way more pips than me is another Orange's student who has been consistently making 1000+ pips a week (last week on our pip boards he was making over 2000 pips). He learnt the same thing as I did, but he executed much better and he is way more disciplined in trading. If he likes to come he will come but I can't have him here. The EA is not only about SRDC V, so I can't make it open source.

aha:
Hi Sada,

Here you are. We use to have Bollingerband on the chart as an exit signal, but my EA shows that some times it gives false signals to make exit early, so I personally choose to use Orange's trend line method to exit now. But some SRDC V trader still uses BB.

aha

Thanks Aha. I never traded the gbp/jpy before but since I came back to read in the different forex forum (I have been away for a long while) I see some interesting methods for this particular pair.

For example at forexfactory they there is the " Part Time Wealth Building Trading System - Daily Scalping "

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13507

Have you heard about it?

Anyway, I think will start practicing on the trend lines. It looks that is the key for success in orange's method right?

Sada

No I haven't read it until today, but I heard something similar from Ebenst before and made an EA for Ebenst.

Yes, trend lines are one of the key component in Orange's systems (the ones I learnt so far)

aha

sadaloma:
Thanks Aha. I never traded the gbp/jpy before but since I came back to read in the different forex forum (I have been away for a long while) I see some interesting methods for this particular pair.

For example at forexfactory they there is the " Part Time Wealth Building Trading System - Daily Scalping "

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=13507

Have you heard about it?

Anyway, I think will start practicing on the trend lines. It looks that is the key for success in orange's method right?

Sada

About this thread

Hello guys/gals,

I have been implied or suggested (privately or in public, all politely so far) that I am not the best person to continue on this thread and I agree with them. Not because I am not profitable (I think I am doing pretty well as a part time trader), but because there are at least 5-10 person that can teach better than me.

I regreted immediately when I started this thread. It was a rush decision and it takes a lot of time out of my life, my trading and backtesting, and my trading time is limited already.

But I will carry on as much as I can, unless someone insist.

aha

About trend lines

Hi Goldensight,

Thank you for your PM. Honestly I am not the best person to talk about trend lines and I don't know who is the best person to talk about it because even Orange can't give me a written document about how he draw trend lines (yet). The way he teach us (so far) was, he kept drawing trend lines on a chart, and we watch. When we have questions, we ask. In Feb. he bought a Thomas Demark's book just trying to figure how other people write about trend line drawing technique so that he can write down his thinking process in drawing those trend lines. I don't know if he has succeeded or not yet.

This is also why I strongely suggest those who are struggling in trading to find a good mentor, you may read read and read, but there are things just can't be put on paper, and you can think think think, but you just need someone who have been there to point a direction, then it's all clear.

aha

aha:
Hello guys/gals,

I have been implied or suggested (privately or in public, all politely so far) that I am not the best person to continue on this thread and I agree with them. Not because I am not profitable (I think I am doing pretty well as a part time trader), but because there are at least 5-10 person that can teach better than me.

I regreted immediately when I started this thread. It was a rush decision and it takes a lot of time out of my life, my trading and backtesting, and my trading time is limited already.

aha

Hello Aha,

Is it possible to join that room? Watching this system traded on real time may improve my understanding on this system.

Thanks

My question is what do you need the river for, it seems to me all you need is the 62ema?

aha:
Hello guys/gals,

aha

Hi aha no matter what you have been receiving ..... there is still lots of other member like to know more of these system indeep . There will be a big lost for us if you leave now ,try to consider the possibility of how many forum member will be disappointed , the system is unique not seen much for some times . By the way where are the indicator to support the system other than the 63 envelope . cheers

To create a no trade zone.

droesparky:
My question is what do you need the river for, it seems to me all you need is the 62ema?

I believe that technical analysis and fundumental analysis doesn't work. I see the market in a differrnt perspective. A perspective that uses nothing but math, and makes sense. I'll give a couple of hints.

What goes up, must come down.

If there is a 50% chance you'll win, You are still profitable!

The most important one : Use differnet lot sizes.

Reason: