Kolachi Method of Trading - page 2

Kolachi Dispersion

Hi all,

Following is the chart showing Kolachi Dispersiontriggered on Hourly chart of euro in january and resulted in 270 pips.

Kolachi Dispersion may involve all emas of Kolachi Method including axis or may be triggered without involvement of higher emas.If axis is involved in the trigger mechanism, then move is quite large.There may be sometimes stretched focal pointof Kolachi Dispersion.

kolachi

Files:

Kolachi Method Chart

Hi All,

Follwoing chart shows the overall mechanism of Kolachi Method.

kolachi

Files:
km.jpg  50 kb

hmmmmmm! the Kolachi Traders move to TSD. very interesting. Anyhow, welcome. I hope you find this a friendlier environment.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Kolachi Diplomatic Channel:

We know that in Koalchi Method diplomatic channels have very much importance.The price gets multiple rebounds in the channel from its boundaries and finally breaks out.

We can see that euro is struggling in DC2155 formed by ema21 as upper boundary and ema55 as lower boundary.First price got repulsion from lower boundary and now it is rejected by upper boundary.The break of this DC will decide further direction.

However, it is likely that price may break down to test ema100 at 3260 soon.

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Within five minutes of my earlier post, you can see that price fell down 25 pips and broke below the ema55 and it will continue to fall down to test ema100.

kolachi

Files:

Ideal System and Ideal Life Partner

Richard Dennis taught his system to turtles and someone suspected him that he wont reveal his true method to turtles.He responded that he has revealed his system but people will still fail with it because they will not follow it after one or two failures.They will change rules every now and then and look for another system after some time.

I personally feel it very true.Mostly traders waste their energies in looking for a more better system rather than sticking to what is with them.The result is that they end up no where.

Successful trading is in brain and not in any system.Nothinig is perfect in the world except the personality of God Himself.When we do not follow any system, we start looking our personal failures reflected in the system failures and we get deviated from true path.Now we stop improving ourselves and we start looking for a new perfect system which is as elusive as any ideal life partner.It looks promising from a distance but once we are in the wedlock we start looking into its demerits and then starts search for a new partner.Such persons never settle into family life.

True remedy doesnt lie in finding an ideal partner but in accomodating with the reality and adopting ourselves to take maximum benefit out of what is available.

Ideal system or ideal Partner is a myth while reality is changing ourselves.

Ideal life doesnt mean ideal partner but living ideally with an ordinary partenr.

Successful trading doesnt mean successful system but trading an ordinary system successfully.(kolachi)

kolachi

Anybody know Kolachi Method

Anybody know Kolachi Method ? I heard that it is a good strategy.

Nic

Kolachi method is very nice one!

nicesurf:
Anybody know Kolachi Method ? I heard that it is a good strategy. Nic

----------------------------------------

Yes, I have gone through Kolachi method threads.

Yesterday, by using kolachi system, I already made 2 trades.

For me, this is one of the most simple and practical trading system.

Indeed it's great one!

Thank you kolachi, for sharing this system with all of us!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Could you pls show the entry signal on the chart. I like it because It's simple.

Nic

Weekly Performance

Month:April, 2007

Week:18-25th day

Equity Change: +0.78%

Pips Pefromance:+290 pips

kolachi

Reason: