Profitable Day Trading EA - page 6

Are you running it with Timefilter ON? I am and I believe it makes a big difference. You need the EA that has the timefilter and make sure it is on. Try that.

Ok, I'll try it. Do you use many cross pairs on purpose or just to test which are more profitable?

To schuette,

hi! how is your account? Is it still making profits?

Trader83:
Ok, I'll try it. Do you use many cross pairs on purpose or just to test which are more profitable?

Correct. I am seeing which pairs are the most profitable. The first week, out of 25 currency pairs being tested, only two turned out to be losers for the week.

I will continue to post updates. I really like how it trades and appears to do a good job finding good trades.

Take Profit: 20

Stoploss: 100

The stoploss is there only in case of news. It seems I had one currency pair that slipped away from me because of news and is now at a huge loss because I had no stoploss. Currently, I have put stoplosses on all 25 being tested at this time.

I hope this helps.

Correct. I am seeing which pairs are the most profitable. The first week, out of 25 currency pairs being tested, only two turned out to be losers for the week.

I will continue to post updates. I really like how it trades and appears to do a good job finding good trades.

Take Profit: 20

Stoploss: 100

The stoploss is there only in case of news. It seems I had one currency pair that slipped away from me because of news and is now at a huge loss because I had no stoploss. Currently, I have put stoplosses on all 25 being tested at this time.

I hope this helps.

Can you make the profile from your terminal and post it here, so that I can test the same pairs?

Which version of this EA is better to use?I use London market,eur/usd,gbp/usd,15',30',1 hour timeframe.

Hi

I have tried to run strategy tester on this EA and the results are quite poor. Is there any reason I get poor results an all majors with 90% alpari data?

Arie

Please use this on M5 timeframe with whatever currency pairs you like. Currently I am testing out 25 pairs. Please don't try putting this on the H1 or any other timeframe.

Thanks

holy guy,

i was going thru the code and the time filter blocks all the program - dont u think that it should be only with the orderdispatch routines only rather than including the order modification routines as well .

by the way, your time filter is for gmt hours or are u in a different time zone?

underdog261:
holy guy,

i was going thru the code and the time filter blocks all the program - dont u think that it should be only with the orderdispatch routines only rather than including the order modification routines as well .

by the way, your time filter is for gmt hours or are u in a different time zone?

It is GMT (broker timezone), please have a look at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176456/page4

No trades

Hi

I am trying to run this EA forward on demo as well as on live, but no trades. It's alive on backtes, but not on forward. Attached the version I am using. Please help anyone (Unless it is a first of Aprill thing which if it is, I will seriously reconsider sharing my holy grail with you guys).

Files:
Reason: