Money Management - page 17

How Much Do You Risk Per Trade?

Hello everyone!

Was hoping to get some votes for this month poll "How Much Do You Risk Per Trade?". Here are the possible answers:

a) less than 1%

b) 1%

c) 2%

d) 3%-5%

e) 5%-10%

f) more than 10%

g) I am still demo trading

Thanks for your help!

Martingale and Fixed Percentage

Gidday

Can this be done.

Having two money mangement system running together. fixed percentage for buy and martingale for sells.

Regards

Beno

[REQ] Lots Meter Indicator

Is there any simple indicator that will show me maximum Lots that I am allowed to use with the capital I have in my account right now?

Thank you

Which expert does this ....

Hello all,

I have beleiving that this idea has an expert present in this nice forums but I really can not find it

so please help me finding it

the idea is this :

the expert open buy and sell with x lots for both then at Z points he close the winner trade and do 2 things :

1- open another trade with x lots in the direction of the winner trade

2- open a new trade with 2x lots in the direction of the loser trade (with no close of the first one

and so on

Simply it is Hedge and Martingale expert

Please I need your guidance to find such expert.. waiting for your kind help

yours

RR Indicator ?

I'm approaching the trading of forex, and I began to use metatrader,

my question is: is there an indicator for metatrader that I calculate

in real time the risk reward given entry point sl and tp.

It would also be a handy reference my RR indicate real-time SL and TP on chart to display in real time the levels on graph.

Tanks

!

If market goes in the wrong direction...risk is high..if it goes in the direction of your trade...there is no risk

hi

Pava:
If market goes in the wrong direction...risk is high..if it goes in the direction of your trade...there is no risk

risk can be limited if you put your SL

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i do agree with SL...don't leave home without it

Position Sizing For any method

Does your method based on whatever indicator(s) have > 8 losses in a row?

If not, can anyone write and share a module with this approach to position sizing for each consecutive independent trade:

user input=X lots, e.g 0.01 ; Y pips, e.g Y=15

Stop Loss____Profit Target________No. of lots

Y_______________Y_______________X

Y_______________Y______________2X

Y______________2Y______________3X

Y______________2Y______________4X

Y______________3Y______________5X

Y______________3Y______________6X

Y______________4Y______________7X

Y______________4Y______________8X

Lot size calculator - aggressive money management

Hello Everyone,

I am a manual trader and i am looking to program a simple MT4 indicator to display on the main chart the required lot size to take on the next trade as following:

Lot size =(Equity x 1%) / (open spread + arbitrary number of pips +(Distance between current candle OPEN and SMA50))

The indicator should simply display the calculated Lot size on the screen and refresh it at every new candle

I'd like to have the following variables:

Risk (1% in the above example)

Arbitrary number of pips. This variable would be useful to decrease the lot size) default =zero.

Any help would be apprecaited in directing the right way with Metatrader programing. I never programed.

Thanks,

Reason: