Forex scammers on ebay - page 2

Its hard to tell whether this is a scam or not. Some scamers are really good at making things appear authentic. Plus it has always elluded me as to why someone with any profitable mechanical systems would sell them as if they couldn't make the same if not more money from the system itself. But he could just be trying to increase his trading capital so he can trade it himself. Although with a stop loss of 33 pips and a take profit of only 7 pips its hard to believe the maximum drawdown is only 4% like the ad says.

Yeah he would have to make 5 wins just to cover 1 loss. Something doesn't add up. Most of the feedback says good seller, not oh my goodness its a miracle! But who knows really. I'm sure theres no one here that has spent that type of money in an EA.

tznef:
The guy has 352 feedbacks (although some are from sellers...) and 100% positive. I don't know if this is a scam...people are happy.

I am one of his buyers, I bough one of his systems almost one year ago intrigued by his good feedback, its crap, it don't work only loses, I complained and he refunded my money in full, because that you will only see positive feedback from this seller, you can't complaint anything if he refund the money.

His Ea's are perfect curve-fitted systems, most perform nice with tick data on backtest but fail on forward testing.

Look on his late sales, actually he don't sell more than one EA at month, and probably he have to refund 90% of his sales.

It's true, the majority of Expert Advisors on Ebay are an absolute pile of bananas. I would like to use much harsher words but this is a family forum. I have bought a few in the past, and it is clear these sellers know nothing about trading.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a very small percentage of ebayers actually provide genuinely decent EAs from time to time, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack as far as I'm concerned.

Reason: