This EA needs repair - page 2

matex86:
hi i don't know what i do wrong but for me WNV don't open bot orders long and short so i like to know what could it be wrong or they have to reach some price because i though it should open at time which we set in EA please advise what should i do or give a sample so i put it in and try it thank you

Are you testing this EA on real time? because is time dependent.

put orders

i put some orders on a live account yes and open only buy then when buy closed open sell but like to have that will open both sell and buy at the same time

Help needed with my Heiken Ashi EA

Hi all, I haven't posted in a while but I love this Forex thing. I have an EA based on the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator. I paid Nick Bilack to write for me and he gave me full rights to the program. Only problem is it still doesn't trade exactly the way I would like and he is now too busy with his own EA quest to continue helping me develop this one, but I do believe that it has a lot of potential. Hopefully one of you expert coders out there could help improve on this and make it a Holy Grail EA It works in that it opens trades based on the color change or on the line cross (your choice), It gives a better result trading based on the color change. So here's the problem: since HAS repaints it will open a trade on the color change and it is ready to ride the trend, but then the color may change immediately after or sometime later for that matter and it will not ALWAYS immediately close that order and reopen a new trade in the opposite direction and thus will continue with a losing trade in the wrong direction until it hits the stoploss. So can one of you experts fix this???? I have had other suggest to have it place order on the second bar to prevent whipsaw, But the problem still remains if it then again repaints then I'm still in the same problem and stuck in a losing trade. Hopefully someone can come up with a way to have the EA continually keep checking the signal every so many minutes, maybe with a setting that you can set how many minutes you want it to wait before rechecking the signal so it could be varied depending on which time frame your trading. That might work or preferably I would like to have it check on every tick, but it just doesn't work the way it is because if it doesn't reverse on the color change your stuck in a losing trade, I would rather it close the order at a small loss and reverse with the color change. I have tried every HAS EA I have found on the Internet and they all do this. I Believe that is why the HAS EA's are not nearly as profitable as they should be. So if we could fix this and get it to truly trade the correct direction with the correct color, I believe we will have a profitable EA.My goal is to run the EA on long term trades with large PIP Gains like Hourly, 4Hour or Daily chart to prevent whipsaw and pick up those large gains. So lets make this work please, and I hereby share this EA with all my Forex friends.

I was using the EA on H1 with settings of:

TakeProfit=1000;

StopLoss=1000;

TrailingStop = 1000;

Lots = 0.1;

MaMetod = 3;

MaPeriod = 8;

TradeOnColor=true

Using the high "TP" "SL" and "TS" it basically is shutting them off so it merely trades based on the color trade, the HAS settings smoothes it out just a hair yet keeps it accurate, and the "True" trades on the color change instead of the line cross of the HAS indicator and the price. So there we go, I really think this can work and I am anxious to see if someone can help me with this but as I said it needs the fix that I explained above.

Files:
Reason: