Current spread and swap monitor - page 3

EA for control spread?

Hi all does exist please EA or script for control spread na one or more currencies when aj have other EA on the same currrency on other chart?

when spread is more than 10 for instance, other EA doesnot open trade- it means control all trades when spread is bigger

Could you please send this EA?

Thx

EA to display Brokers spreads

Hello all.

I have been reading a lot of what has been posted and find it most interesting. I am a forex trader who is fond of trying out various EA's

I have found that Quite a few Brokers are less than honest, especially when it comes to their advertised spreads.

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to write an indicator which can monitor and graphically plot the changes in spread of whichever currency pair it is placed. I think that such an indicator will be a great aid for those of us trying to decide on a broker to use. It would be a good tool in being able to see which brokers are honest or not.

Thank you all for a really great site.

Wobstix

This would be helpful and be cool though i dont have the slightest idea of how to program.

I made these a long time ago. You can give them a try, I haven't used them in a long time.

pip monitor

Hey, does anyone know of any indicators which show the pip value for the pairs?

Magnified Spread display

Hi,

I am looking for an indicator that will display the spread in the same way as the price is displayed on this chart.

I would like to be able to change the size, position and colour of the indi.

I have attached the indi for the price, can this be altered to display the spread ?

Files:

Hi,

I have been able to find this indicator I have attached it and a chart to show what it looks like. Thanks to a guy called Hanover for creating it.

Files:
audsp.gif  18 kb

Spread Display on Chart (Large Text)

ozimacca:
Hi, I have been able to find this indicator I have attached it and a chart to show what it looks like. Thanks to a guy called Hanover for creating it.

Excellent !! Just what I was looking for too. Thank you very much, Hanover.

what does SWAP mean

when will it be used

any drawback ?? - what is the risk etc --

xx3xxx:
what does SWAP mean

when will it be used

any drawback ?? - what is the risk etc --

SWAP means an intrest that you pay broker or broker pay you when you hold a trade to next day.

Reason: