My simple 20 pips. - page 31

Have there been entries today?

In my opnion this is a system with low reward to risk ratio; 2/5 which is very low.

For me, I only use systems which would give you at least 3/1 reward to risk ratio.

regards

yanni

http://www.myfxreport.com

I feel as long as the win rate is very high, that 2:5 reward:risk ratio is fine

Just checking that others using this method had no trading signal today?

abaker:
Just checking that others using this method had no trading signal today?

Hi. Though I don't trade it, I do monitor. According to my setup, there were 2 signals generated today, both profitable (+20 pips)

Thanks omelette,

Strange that my ea didnt show the crosses yesterday, or today so far 9:38 am bst(gmt+1). I shall reload it

abaker:
Thanks omelette, Strange that my ea didnt show the crosses yesterday, or today so far 9:38 am bst(gmt+1). I shall reload it

Aha, if you're talking about the EA - not my creation! I'm referring to the signals generated by the Indicator I wrote. Here are yesterdays and todays (so far) signals. Also be aware that as FI uses volume in its calculation and this differs from broker to broker, you may get slightly different signals.

Files:

Thanks omelette,

yes, im using your indicator not an EA. For someone the blue arrows for long entries dont show on my indicator. ive tried reinstalling and changing the background colour. Was there a special installation prodecure, or was it just the drag-and-drop the indicator onto the chart?

Is this right?

Period WATR : 7

Kwatr : 0.1

HighLow = 0

Calculated Bars = 300

Alert = On

I am having trouble with the settigs for over 2 days now.

I love this system

I've been tinkering with this on Demo since this thread was only a few pages long. I really like it. I can't wait to get some money, and do it full time.

Reason: