HELP ... cant install the only 2 indicators i use... ??

hi...

ive been using these 2 indicator for a year, was using them yesterday, but ive reinstalled my computer and im not able to reinstall them for some reason.

these are free indicator and the page seems to say that they are unaivalable.

i dont see them in the MT5 market neither.

what am i missing? ...

also i still have both .ex5, ive tried to manually install that, i can see them in MT5 but the are not working...

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/1255

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11885

Thanks

EEooaa55:

hi...

ive been using these 2 indicator for a year, was using them yesterday, but ive reinstalled my computer and im not able to reinstall them for some reason.

these are free indicator and the page seems to say that they are unaivalable.

i dont see them in the MT5 market neither.

what am i missing? ...

also i still have both .ex5, ive tried to manually install that, i can see them in MT5 but the are not working...

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/1255

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11885

Thanks

If you login into your MQL5 account with your eeooaa55 login you will see them under the Purchased option in the Market tab of your MT4/5 terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you login into your MQL5 account with your eeooaa55 login you will see them under the Purchased option in the Market tab of your MT4/5 terminal.

yes, i see it... and what am i supposed to do there?... clicking on "open" does nothing as well as any right-clicking on the item on the list... any way i click on them, they are not in my indiicators list.

EEooaa55 #:
yes, i see it... and what am i supposed to do there?... clicking on "open" does nothing as well as any right-clicking on the item on the list... any way i click on them, they are not in my indiicators list.

You need to install them again, after a computer upgrade or format, all MQL5.com Market purchases are uninstalled and you need to install them again.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You need to install them again, after a computer upgrade or format, all MQL5.com Market purchases are uninstalled and you need to install them again.

ok... how??

Eleni Anna Branou #:

how??.. they are not on mlq5 community (did you click the 2 mlq5 linnk on my 1st post?,... can you see then, are they available on your side?)... i only have the .ex5 files now..

EEooaa55 #:
how??.. they are not on mlq5 community (did you click the 2 mlq5 linnk on my 1st post?,... can you see then, are they available on your side?)... i only have the .ex5 files now..

You install them in your terminal, what the MQL5.com product pages have to do with your product installation?

Click the blue install button on the right side of these indicators in the Purchased option of your Market tab and install them.

Post a screenshot of your Purchased tab to check if you don't have this install option.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You install them in your terminal, what the MQL5.com product pages have to do with your product installation?

Click the blue install button on the right side of these indicators in the Purchased option of your Market tab and install them.

Post a screenshot of your Purchased tab to check if you don't have this install option.

thats my point.. theres no install or download options anywhere... i only have the .ex5 files

(4 screenshots)

Files:
SCREEN...1.png  85 kb
SCREEN...2.png  82 kb
SCREEN...3.png  174 kb
SCREEN...4.png  31 kb

EEooaa55 #:

thats my point.. theres no install or download options anywhere... i only have the .ex5 files

(4 screenshots)

If you click on OPEN, what happens?

It seems that these indicators are installed in your terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you click on OPEN, what happens?

It seems that these indicators are installed in your terminal.

oh, sorry i thought i wrote it... no open isnt doing anything obviously, neither right-clicking anywhere on the item in the tree... they might look like they are there, but they are not or at least they dont open... what bugs me is that THE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE... Can you see them if you click on the first 2 links i sent rightat the beginning???,.. because i dont feel that its on my side, and if it isnt... HOW DO I INSTALL ThEM WITh THE .ex5 ONLY??

thanks

EEooaa55 #:

oh, sorry i thought i wrote it... no open isnt doing anything obviously, neither right-clicking anywhere on the item in the tree... they might look like they are there, but they are not or at least they dont open... what bugs me is that THE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE... Can you see them if you click on the first 2 links i sent rightat the beginning???,.. because i dont feel that its on my side, and if it isnt... HOW DO I INSTALL ThEM WITh THE .ex5 ONLY??

thanks

My guess is that this happened a couple of builds ago, metatrader had an update that required us to recompile the indicators for them to
stay at the market, otherwise it would be removed and not work anymore.
Reason: