Trendlines - page 4

Next - Update

Guyver:
and this is last in series till next update

shows from 30,000 feet up

untill next update.

Hey Guys thanks, I'll do updates

This is what has happened and where it is right now ( stalling prices )

DarkKiller , i am using MT4 trendlines that's all.

Files:
gbpch86.jpg  68 kb

ladder -> 1,2,3,4

I had to re-do the charts to show the ladder the 4th compartment is the best for it to hold because now it is stalling ( ranging ) all intraday though

Files:
chart87.jpg  105 kb

Guyver:
I had to re-do the charts to show the ladder the 4th compartment is the best for it to hold because now it is stalling ( ranging ) all intraday though

Just one thing to note here.. there is nothing called what i know of "Ladder System" i just coined this name up to show you what i am pointing at that's all ..

the whole idea goes back to the first three charts in the series i posted and this one is just supporting them.

Last update till next update

not removing the other chart on 15M and have this on 5 min . support 1.9898

untill next update.

Files:
chart88.jpg  82 kb

Current...

last update for today .

on this chart there are important things to be noticed

first is the 4th where i market it before as how it should stay there and pull out which it did not . If you notice the 3rd price action against the 4th there are a lot of difference regarding the way price has traded.

From (time/price ) scenario i would say it didn't had enough time because of news .. back in 3rd box there was lots of testing of support & resistance /deciding etc.

Overall the price is still above the 1.9898 and resistance can be seen from this chart .

Have a nice weeked.

Files:
chart89.jpg  97 kb

Early Input

Alright, I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

This is what i have current on the chart . see the slope i am expecting and the "Filter" ( that is in case not doing what is presented in the chart and if drops from here allowing it to touch the filter range )

Files:
chart91.jpg  84 kb

Usdchf

Lets keep an eye on USDCHF also.

Lower chart is the Gann lines.

Support 1.0035-1.0060

Files:
chart92.jpg  59 kb
chart93.jpg  55 kb

must reach some kind of support

declined down to reach the end of channel currently.

Files:
chart98.jpg  70 kb

Gbpusd

Current Update:

pivot range at 1.9730-37 ( resistance )

chart attached.

Files:
gbpusd1_1.jpg  100 kb

another H&S

there is another H&S currently right at 15M on GBPUSD and while 1.9767 holds this stays valid.

atleast in my opinion.

current close was near 1.9715-30

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  107 kb
Reason: