Take profit variation optimization - page 2

RaptorUK:
OK, then you have to design a solution and code it . . .  the easy part is the coding,  designing a robust and elegant solution isn't always so simple.

Thank you for your comments :) Mql5 Meets Perl

works wonderfully, I wouldn't have thought.

While I am porting PERL 5 Libraries to MQL5 anyone have any Ideas or ways to keep track of Open Positions and Pending Positions?

q.import:
While I am porting PERL 5 Libraries to MQL5 anyone have any Ideas or ways to keep track of Open Positions and Pending Positions?
See documentation
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Functions - Documentation on MQL5

From previous post you can see that i am not talking about subject matter in the help files your pushing me towards.

q.import:
From previous post you can see that i am not talking about subject matter in the help files your pushing me towards.

Get off your high horse. I gave you a link to documentation of trading functions which is what you are asking for : "Ideas or ways to keep track of Open Positions and Pending Positions?"

By the way, pending positions is misinterpretation, if it's pending it's an order not a position.

angevoyageur:

Get off your high horse. I gave you a link to documentation of trading functions which is what you are asking for : "Ideas or ways to keep track of Open Positions and Pending Positions?"

By the way, pending positions is misinterpretation, if it's pending it's an order not a position.

The Documentation didn't help.. I fix the problem for Delayed Order and Open Positions and in your words, " if it's pending it's an order not a position". Signal Management while Open Positions and Delayed Orders are Que. with text files

Since there can only be one magic number is pushed the magic numbers to comments. Porting Perl functions I am now using multiple text files to manage signals and takeprofit variable functionality.

As for the high horse?? Really.. If you think I think am better than you or anyone else here your mistaken I put my pants on just like you, and everyone else. I'm not asking for you to give me code just ideas around problems i am having with the MQL5 Platform.

If I get really stuck i will pay for services. When I post a question i don't get help but pushed to the Documentation. A couple of time that I did get help i was very grateful the people where there to help me, before i ask i always search the forum MQL4 and MQL5 just in case its already answered

I dont ask to ask.. anyway.. The problem is fixed thank you for your help an other that Messaged, Skype, Called, and Emailed. 

Reason: