60-70% Accurate indicator

Hi everyone,

I have a new money management technique I'm praticising, for best results I need a indicator or EA which is 60% upwards accurate and SL and TP must be same amount, even if it only trades a couple of times a day thats fine. Any thoughts would be appreciated, there must be a few indicators like this on this great forum :-) Cheers Lee

leeb:
Hi everyone, I have a new money management technique I'm praticising, for best results I need a indicator or EA which is 60% upwards accurate and SL and TP must be same amount, even if it only trades a couple of times a day thats fine. Any thoughts would be appreciated, there must be a few indicators like this on this great forum :-) Cheers Lee

hi leeb! can you please share your mm technique?

yes please share with the rest of us lol we need info

Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback before I can explain in more detail I would need a system 60-70% accurate to take say 10-20pips profit with same stop loss settings, any ideas so I can test and verify ? Thanks

leeb:
Hi everyone, thanks for your feedback before I can explain in more detail I would need a system 60-70% accurate to take say 10-20pips profit with same stop loss settings, any ideas so I can test and verify ? Thanks

Hi leeb !!

Try "my simple 20 pips" thread in this forum, posted by pipe trader. You can find a system with 2 indicators and a simple way to use them, and I think they are 60-70% accurate.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion of system but I noted it has a 20 pip T/P and 50 pip S/L I need the T/P and S/L to be the same amount, thanks anyway...

I believe if there was a system on here which is 60-70 percent accurate with even TP/Sl we would all be rich.

Possible system match

leeb:

On www.forexfactory.com. check out the "Pouria Method" (also I believe there is an EA over there for this system also.)

Let me know if this fits your plan...if so, please let us know of you mm system.

Thanks

i have exactly what your looking for.. look at my signature for the site

84% accurate indicator R2 RSI

Hi All

I have managed to get hold of an indicator that is 84 accurate in stock but I think this indicator is universal and has merit with forex. Is possible for anyone to convert this indicator to a system See exact rules on

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/stocks/commentary/editorial/The-Improved-R2-Strategy.cfm

Prinze

Files:

leeb:
Hi everyone, I have a new money management technique I'm praticising, for best results I need a indicator or EA which is 60% upwards accurate and SL and TP must be same amount, even if it only trades a couple of times a day thats fine. Any thoughts would be appreciated, there must be a few indicators like this on this great forum :-) Cheers Lee

Try this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176510

So far it's work on GU and UJ, I don't know about EU and UC yet.

Reason: