Today's Low for GBP-USD : 0.9792?

Today's Low for GBP-USD : 0.9792? Anyone got this in their MT4? All my demo EAs got screwed. All Crosses with GBP also got hit...

Files:
demo.jpg  50 kb

Yeah I had the same problem - broker should take responsibility. I manually went back thru history files and deleted faulty bar but was a right hassle

Whats is that ?

On FXDD at 4:55 am GMT I lost all my candels ??

On my DEMO and REAL accont... I send a Email imediately at support@fxdd.com (I am in a trade a this moment) Whit this sceen an no reply from the support... Can sombody tell me whats happen ?

Thanks !

Files:
help.gif  59 kb

FXDD demo account.

Files:
fxdd.gif  59 kb

That green line down your chart is most likely a spike in price causing the chart to compress. right now, cable is at 1.9568 mid.

I also have this spike in all gbp crosses, daily charts, with FXDD, real and demo accounts. Hope there aren't victims. No answer from support to now.

F2 to edit data, all timeframes.

Interbank FX is fine... On my FXDD got the same problem

Guys,

this is bad data from FXDD, the same thing happened on the StrategyBuilderfx MT4 platform on 18/19 Jan 07 when the USDJPY went down to 1.64 (yep, from about 121.00 down to 1.64)

Unlucky for me this wiped out 2 months worth of testing!

If you close your demo FXDD platform right now and start it up again right now you probably won't be able to log back in - so hopefully FXDD are fixing this bad data.

O.K, FXDD's demo server is now back up and running with the bad data in GBPUSD corrected.

Northfinance never showed this spike in their demo data, nor did SpencerFX (FXLQ)

Reason: