Who knows good FOREX CHAT/TRADING ROOMS ? - page 7

fxvoilaaa:
100% agree with this. Chat rooms are a waste of time.

Who even uses chat rooms at all anymore? Aren't they totally from 5 years ago?

Chat rooms recommended

Does anyone have a active recommended chat room ?

Forex Traders Chat Room

I have a solution that is working very well!

The problem with chat rooms is people come and go.

However I've created and maintain a very successful chat Group on Facebook that is growing rapidly. The Chat group is "Forex Traders"

There is always people in the chat. We have the leading and most popular Forex Chat Group on Facebook. To Join our Chat Group click here

Login | Facebook

We have over 88 people in the Chat Group and growing daily!

A Free FOREX chat room 24/7 even in weekend

hey guys i found these punch of trader hanging around discussing signals and good trades sometimes new ideas and strategy

not perfect chat but so far is good I like it myself

and the best thing is that it doesn't need registration

feel free to check it - i hope you find it useful - i know the thread is too old

and all they care about is positive attitude they don't care about how good you are

so i am as a noob is having good time

here is the link

Mibbit IRC client widget

wish you great pips in all your trades

Free forex chat for traders 24forexchat com

Free FOREX CHAT for forex traders. Traders talk about forex.

www 24forexchat com

New Free PalTalk Chatroom opens Monday Nov 7th

Free Chat Room starting Monday 7th November 2011

As Trading from a home office in isolation can be a lonely business I am starting a Free voice chat room. Just to be clear I have no plans whatsoever to charge for this at any time - as far as I am concerned it will always be free. I will see what interest there is in it and wether it is worth continuing, ie wether it fulfills a need for both me and others.

I aim for it to be a constructive, friendly, fun, useful, and business like place and hope that the commentary/chat I and hopefully others provide fulfills these aims. Some may choose to give Buy and Sell calls and if they do I hope they explain why for each one...but I prefer to talk about and give a heads-up on the elements listed below, so that others can make their own minds up on when to enter the market:

a. Price action (both individual price action candles/candle combinations -and wether bullish or bearish) -and- overall price action - ie whether instrument is trending or ranging on each respective time frame of interest and if that changes/may be changing.

b. Potential set-ups developing and developed.

c. Potential pre-identified support/resistance - ie: levels to watch for and why.

d. Upcoming fundie data releases and most likely effects

e. Etc...

Feel free to discuss any instrument/pairing you choose and also please support the chat by posting charts in this thread as I will do and refer to them in the chat room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that don't know - I am an intraday trader and I mainly trade gbpusd looking for repeating indicator/price action based set-ups @ pre-identified potential support/resistance/rbs/sbr - these make up my own trading edge that I have traded for over 7 years, refining the edge as I became more experienced.

I won't reveal every detail of my own trading edge-it is proprietary but I am happy to discuss the elements that it comprises, and for for those that have read my postings in the Cable thread here at Forex Factory they will know that it's guiding principle is confluence and that I developed the trading edge to be hi-probability.

Attached to this post is a truncated version of the transcript of a talk I was invited to give to the members of the Trade2Win.com community in January of this year and this may be useful to some in understanding the principle of confluence and what a trading edge is and is not. It also discusses the tehnical analysis that makes up my own trading edge and makes the case for a hi-probability trading edge over that with a lower probability.

I trade a 3 t/f methodology, 1min-5min-30min and if that doesn't set-up I look at 3min-15min-1hr whereby (and using the 1-5-30min combo as the example) 1min is the shortest trigger t/f, 5min is the intermediate t/f and 30min is the longest trend t/f.

I trade with and against any trend that may be present on both the intermediate and longest- trend t/f's. Trading against trend involves looking for repeating bullish or bearish divergence based set-ups and PA triggers @ pre-identified potential supp/res/sbr/rbs. Trading with trend involves looking for pullbacks to previous support (potential sbr) in a downtrend, and previous resistance (potential rbs) in an uptrend and looking for repeating hidden divergence based set-ups and PA triggers to get with trend again after the pullback @ that potential rbs/sbr - ie a higher probability methodology applied to the general ' buy the dip/sell the rally ' technique in an up/down trend respectively.

I also trade purely PA set-ups and along with everything else mentioned above, you may hear me refer to these in the chat room and give a heads-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will open the chat room using the free Paltalk software. If you do not have it installed you can download it here. ; Cam to Cam Video Chat for Free | Paltalk You can join Paltalk and create a username.

The chat room is called Pro Forex Trading and you can access it (when the room is open) by logging into paltalk and finding it via the ' View All ' Chatrooms at the bottom of the welcome screen/app...then look in the Business & Finance section > Day Traders - Stocks and Bonds and it will be listed there > double click on the room title to open it. Alternatively (when it is open) you can access it thru this link: Paltalk Express – Free chat rooms, instant messaging and webcam chat

The room is text and audio (voice) and my preference is for audio as it is more 'realtime,' but feel free to use one or both. You can PM (private message) other users in the chat room by right clicking on their username. There are also a lot of other functions in paltalk.

The room will be open by 0815 am each day London time. To talk simply hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and release it when you have finished talking.

I hope it will prove useful for anyone that wants to take part.

The dosument referred to in the post above will not upload to attach it here - it is too big so you can download it from post 1 via this link: Charts Heads-up for Pro Forex Trading Chat Room @ Forex Factory

Thanks

Best software recommendation for live trading rooms

Hello,

I am searching for live trading room software , One that will have capabilty to share the desktop.

I use to participate in a trading room with this software but I dont remember the name.

If there are new ones better please propose

Thank you in advance for your help

B

hey guys i have a small group of FX traders on skype, add me Julianfry @ gmail . com and I'll add you to the group!

EURUSD Trading Room on Skype

Throughout each working day – from 06:00 GMT to 18:00 GMT – we discuss the market scenario as it happens, the data and news as they are released – and the technical scenery as we see it.

Discussions are of analytic an nature with emphasis on finding ongoing entry, stop and take profit levels – as the market moves on.

In the Trading Room we conduct real time coaching of what to do from what we see.

We analyse fundamental, technical and sentiment indicators for the purpose of setting entry, stop and take profit levels with a short term as well as a medium term outlook.

It’s great fun, good learning and hopefully profitable for those participating.

Coaching FX Traders,

Reason: