Very Profitable Heiken-Ashi System - page 4

Heiken-Ashi Smoothed System Help Request

mikejody:
Here is the only indicator I use for this system. Set properties to 2-6-3-2.

I know this is an old thread, but I am just now covering this ground and want to try to make a system of the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed system work. I have downloaded the system but cannot get it to work on my MetaTrader 4. It simply will not load. Other HA systems taken from this site have loaded but none work like I would like.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

I want to trade the Heiken-Ashi Smoothed on 30 min, 1 hr, 4 hour charts and almost always be in the market. I also want to trade mini contracts, but several of the systems so far from this site only trade micro contracts, despite my settings in Metatrader 4.

I want simple rules,

1.when there is a blue bar, buy on the next tick, exit when the price of a bar closes below a blue bar.

2. when there is a red bar, sell on the next tick, exit when the price of a bar closes above a red bar.

I have also noticed the problem of bars being repainted and wonder if instead of the color of the bar, the bar closing above or below the mean average of the bar work better.

Is somebody interested in this and would like to help?

Soultrader:
I gave up my job years ago to trade you arsehole so if anyone is LOL it's me at you. I make more in a day that you do in a year so if you do want to learn how to survive in this game then show some respect for those who have managed it. There are only a few people on here out of the hundreds that are members who could help you to attain your goal and a lack of respect for them will do you no favors at all.

you cannot demand respect you earn it

just like success at forex

you cannot demmand success

you have to work for it

Files:

Question to zyco....

open order at price close of heiken ashi candle or price candle?

close order at price close of heiken ashi candle or price candle?

thanks....

ars_1026:
Question to zyco....

open order at price close of heiken ashi candle or price candle?

close order at price close of heiken ashi candle or price candle?

thanks....

Open and close orders at price close of Heiken Ashi candles.

In fact i hide the price candles

to zyco......

have u test this system at real account?

the result is positive or negative?

thanks....

Anyone still trading this system?

Anybody here still develop Heiken Ashi EA ?

Question about EA based on Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Dear fellow EA'ers,

I recently hired an EA programmer to write a very simple program based on Heiken Ashi smoothed. All I want is to play the trend. I asked the programmer to program it so that red means sell and when it turns green it means buy. I wanted it to run on any time chart with a twenty pip stop loss. The last thing I asked was for them to wait one signal until the trade is opened or closed to cut down on the whipsawing.

Isnt this a simple enough program? They have worked on it twice and it still doesn't work right. The EA doesnt open the trade most of the times and doesnt close them. Can someone help?

Does anyone have a Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA that they can recommend to me that works.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: