Find newest SDX-Tzpivots

Could someone please post the newest version of this indicator SDX-TzPivots

and or if they is any documentation or thread link

thank you

Files:

copy WSS

This indicator the exact copy WSS only little bit altered. So on it it is possible to work just as on WSS.

Files:
3.gif  38 kb

Hi spektr, can you post your indicator here. It looks simple.

Here you go ....

Files:
sdx__8h.mq4  9 kb

Is FX_Sniper2 the same as FX_Sniper on this forum? Curiosity kills the cat....

The cat is killed ...

toddanderson:
Could someone please post the newest version of this indicator SDX-TzPivots

and or if they is any documentation or thread link

thank you

Hi Todd,

I ran across this thread today....this version is undocumented, but it is fully loaded with info....and hooks up nicely with the FFCalendar too. Check it out...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

See post #10 by "Increase"...

Here's a screenshot of the setup which includes a few EMA's and the latest version of the FF Calendar Indicator. Increase's version works best with the FF Calendar file he has listed in that thread. Also, this version of SDX produces a trade signal with Entry, TP, and SL settings. I'm trying the signals out in demo on the 1hr charts with several pairs to see if they are quality or not. Unfortunately, Increase wasn't able to provide any documentation thus far. This thing is like a "swiss knife" because there's a few other things that I have disabled in the setup due to clutter, such as Fibos, Pivots, and Camarilla:

Reload this Page Looking for mt4 indicator: mt4 pivotpoint alarm

hi

is somebody able to code this for me?

code into this code pivot indicator:

greattradingsystems.com/SDX+Tz+Pivots-metatraderindicator

important things to code/add:

-email alarm if price reach 10 pips (setting to adjust) the pivot point or yesterday high/low (if "pair" (gj) s3 is 100.0 and price reach 100.1, email alert with text: s3 "pair" (gj) buy 100.0)

-setting timeframes for on/off of the indicator (if possible) - for example 8.00 gmt+0 to 18.00 gmt+0 activated, 18.00 gmt+0 to 07.00 gmt+0 deactivated

thank YOU

slykyn

Reason: