Bollinger Static MA - page 2

thesource:
I don't know how you do it but thank you.

Give me some time and I will send you the final product.

I think this is going to blow minds if I am right about the Vix BB.

Once again thank you. I hope the pips rain down on you.

Regards

The Source

How did it go?

Still Busy

Hi Smeden.

I am still studying the impact of this combination.

But if you have a look at the Waddah Attar Explosion Indi under Metatrader 4 Indicators Section you will see that the Waddah was basically what I was aiming for.

We also have the SkyDART thread under Manual Strategies that is using similar strategies to what I was aiming at.

I am still using the Vi BB method to study markets.

raff1410:
Try this one... Raff

Thanks for the indicator raff!

I need program an indicator !

I have been working on a system which should give at least 95+% results on shorter time frame i.e., M5. And for my chart to be less congested, I would like 2 indicators be coded into one combination which is more of a crossover ... but it would be lot better if parameters of the indicators are adjustable. I need bollinger bands-moving average crossover system with an arrow planting on the chart up or down, audible alert. Please if bollinger bands and Moving average is adjustable, it would help me fine tune the sytem and make my chart less congested, moving average should have all parameters adjustable as to mode, type and price field and shifting adjustment. Bollinger bands should also have parameters adjustable, their period, moving average type and so on. Hope I have described it legibly.

I also hope I am not posting in a wrong section.

Help me if you can, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Bollinger Band (suche EA)

Hallo!

Wer kann mir helfen?

Ich suche schon lange einen guten EA der über das Bollinger Band arbeitet.

Mit Hand habe ich schon gute Gewinne gemacht, kann aber nicht immer jedeZeit alles überwachen.

Wer kann mir einen Tipp geben.

hans-n@gmx.net

Gruss Hans

Hello!

Who can help me?

I look for already for along time good I/O over the Bollinger the volume work.

With hand I made, cannotalready good profits however always eachtime of everything supervise.

Who can do me one taps gives.

hans n@gmx.net

6-1 indicator for binary oprions

I was wondering if there a 6-1 or more indicator i could use for binary options? maybe a dot or an arrow shows up? i use mt4 platform. something that shows like a candle before to go down or up. heard of like a 6-1 indicator in one indicator maybe?

Raff

Reason: